PDA

View Full Version : MISTAKE?

cherman
01-17-2007, 01:58 PM
Hi Everyone,

Was walking thru Sears and saw the demo tape of the Craftsman Comucarve and was hooked. My machine is suppose to arrive in 17 days.

BUT now that I have read the posts on this forum I wonder????? Have I made a grave mistake. Is there anyone out there that has NOT had their problems fixed. Will let you know in a couple of weeks how mine works out. Does any one know of any other forums covering this machine?
Thanks .

Wayne in NC

BobHill
01-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Wayne,

I don't know of any forum, but then you'll get all sides of the coin here, except for the number of machines that are out there, figure in the ratio of posts here on the forum, good and bad. If the machine excited you from seeing the presentation, then that's what the machine will do and then some. Problems? You might or might not have them, but then I've not seen a better company for backing up their machine, so problems are guaranteed to be fixed. Can't beat that. As always, the decision is up to you, of course. You really aren't taking a chance, however.

Bob

myrsdave
01-17-2007, 04:45 PM
TALKED TO THE PEOPLE AT CARVEWRIGHT TODAY,TO ORDER SOME MORE BITS TOLD THEM HOW HAPPY I WAS WITH MY MACHINE THEY SAID THAT THEY ONLY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH ABOUT 6% OF THERE MACHINES,AND EXPECT THAT TO GET BETTER AS TIME GOS ON PROBLEY WILL NEVER GET A HANDLE OPERATOR ERROR THOUGH ,SO CONTINUE TO READ THE FORUM,AND YOUR MANUAL

newcarver
01-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Sears is the biggest joke i've ever seen. Their tracking is almost nonexistant, and they tell you an arrival date with no idea if its right or not.
Promise date my ***!!
I belive Carvewright picked the wrong retailer to help. The craftsman name...
I won't even start with that.
The Carvewright people on the other hand have been helpfull and supportive. I had to take mine back to sears due to a malfunction, I should have kept it and waited for CW to assist. Now, after 2 promise dates, no machine. I can hardly wait to start, and with no idea when to expect it, my patience is wearing thin.....