PDA

View Full Version : software

cwm
08-27-2011, 08:19 PM
Hello

Anyone have any carvewright software they want to sell.

Thanks

Chris

fwharris
08-27-2011, 09:27 PM
As in?

I can order you any of the software packages, centerline, stl, dxf, conforming vector, pattern editor....

AskBud
08-27-2011, 09:50 PM
Hello

Anyone have any carvewright software they want to sell.

Thanks

ChrisWhat FW is pointing out is you/we can order the software from LHR, as the software packages are not transferable as the machine is re-sold.

Each member may use his/her software licenses on two PCs. This give us the flexibility of not being tied to just one PC!

LHR will give you any break, in cost, they can. Just ask!
At present, August 26, 2011, the Carvers Club is getting a discount on software.
AskBud

fwharris
08-27-2011, 09:59 PM
What FW is pointing out is you/we can order the software from LHR, as the software packages are not transferable as the machine is re-sold.

Each member may use his/her software licenses on two PCs. This give us the flexibility of not being tied to just one PC!

LHR will give you any break, in cost, they can. Just ask!
At present, August 26, 2011, the Carvers Club is getting a discount on software.
AskBud

Bud is correct on not being able to sell your software to another.

Now for ordering the software or any other items for the CarveWright you can also contact any START U member and we can place the order for you as well. Even on weekends, nights etc....

lynnfrwd
08-27-2011, 10:39 PM
Not to mention project designer is free online.

jaroot
08-27-2011, 11:34 PM
Well that's not exactly true...
You can get a demo version free. Which I use on my third and forth computer but it is only good for thirty days and it lacks the Centerline that I've purchased on the first and second computers. And the same would apply for any additional add on tools.

Not to mention project designer is free online.

lynnfrwd
08-27-2011, 11:38 PM
You're right. One license for two computers per machine. Available online.

Cwm - What kind of software you looking for?

fwharris
08-28-2011, 12:04 AM
Cwm - What kind of software you looking for?

Cwn did msg me and he thought he could get used software. He just got his new machine with bits and the probe and was looking for low cost versions of the software. I did let him know, as Bud did, that is not possible BUT that right now all software is 10% off..