PDA

View Full Version : Cutting sintra and Gator board ?

cwm
08-14-2011, 12:52 PM
I've finally decided to order my machine this week from Amazon free shipping . Have any of you folks used your machine to cut sintra or gator board.

Thanks

Chris
Canada

Ike
08-14-2011, 01:07 PM
Your in for a fun time Chris and Amazon has the best price! I hope you made sure it was the "C" version!

Ike

cwm
08-20-2011, 03:40 PM
Your in for a fun time Chris and Amazon has the best price! I hope you made sure it was the "C" version!

Ike

My machine is a C version and should arrive on Tuesday I hope I ordered the bundle ma
chine,bits, and probe saved $90.00 plus free shipping. Now for the questions can you purchase bundled software here. What is the carvers club is it worth the $150.00 investment?

Thanks
Chris,
Way up north

fwharris
08-20-2011, 04:12 PM
My machine is a C version and should arrive on Tuesday I hope I ordered the bundle ma
chine,bits, and probe saved $90.00 plus free shipping. Now for the questions can you purchase bundled software here. What is the carvers club is it worth the $150.00 investment?

Thanks
Chris,
Way up north

Chris,

Congrats on the new machine.

Software can be purchased from the CW store (main site). I do not think there is a bundle package for any on it, just individual. The carvers club is set up for those who are out of warranty to help save on call in trouble shooting and parts plus they do offer monthy savings and free patterns. If you got your maching from amazon I'm not sure what you got for warranty. If it is a new machine you are eligable to purchase the extended warranty from LHR..

cwm
08-20-2011, 07:12 PM
Chris,

Congrats on the new machine.

Software can be purchased from the CW store (main site). I do not think there is a bundle package for any on it, just individual. The carvers club is set up for those who are out of warranty to help save on call in trouble shooting and parts plus they do offer monthy savings and free patterns. If you got your maching from amazon I'm not sure what you got for warranty. If it is a new machine you are eligable to purchase the extended warranty from LHR..
I called amazon and they tell me it's covered by the manufacturers warranty.

BBrooks
10-13-2011, 04:16 PM
Welcome aboard Chris!
The wide Format department at my printshop uses both of thos products and they use a kongesburg (sp) router to cut it with, 10' x 5' bed. I know they route out products from both sintra and gator board but they also have control over bit speed which we don't on the CW.
cheers