PDA

View Full Version : Before its even in my hands or out of the box.

Julie Coffey
01-16-2007, 10:47 AM
The delivery came in, but mine was not on it. Someone else's was so I called to see why. Your gonna love this.

They LOST record of my order its no where- gone, *poof*- thank god I still have my receipt, now I get to take it back in and show them, proving I paid 1801.99. Maybe once thats addressed there will still be some in the warehouse for Thursdays delivery. One can only be hopeful right? I know its a big chain and have lots of orders, and realize things sometimes happen. I'm really chuckling over it so far.

So cheer up everyone- l just hope Barb got hers, she sounded just about as excited as I was. I'm rooting for ya Barb!

Julie

(Sorry this was just so ludicrous I just had to share)

IM2HAPPI
01-16-2007, 10:52 AM
Hey Julie,
Im sorry your order got messed up. I know you were looking forward to its arrival. I called this am and they told me the truck doesnt come in till around 3 pm. Keeping fingers crossed mine is on it. I will let you know little later k :)

IM2HAPPI
01-16-2007, 05:10 PM
Hey Julie, Im back home empty handed as well. I should of known lol. Heres the scoop they gave me. First off my receipt said it would be here today. When I ordered on the 11 th they said yup, we have one now with your name on it.(hehehe I should of known) Anyways.....they said next EXPECTED shipment date is the 19th to the warehouse. So I say, when can I EXPECT my next machine lol. I guess maybe I might get it on the 25 th. Thats only if their is any left I guess. Our local store gets shipments on Tuesdays and Thursdays so maybe, just maybe that floor manager was incorrect, maybe I might have it on the 23 but not holding my breath till they call and say its here. We paid exactly the same right down to the penny, maybe we both could getr the year free interest cause thats their promotion this week ; ) Look on the bright side, we'll have that software down pat before we even get our machines. :roll:

Julie Coffey
01-16-2007, 05:43 PM
maybe we both could getr the year free interest cause thats their promotion this week ; ) Look on the bright side, we'll have that software down pat before we even get our machines. :roll:

I'd love the interest free but like I dork I paid cash. Oh well like you said it will give us more time to better informed owners when ours do eventually get here. They told me it could be here by the weekend, we'll see- like you I'm not holding my breath. I'm not sure where the warehouse is- lol if I did I'd invite you to take a road trip with me!

Woodworking Thelma and Louise! JK.

J

IM2HAPPI
01-16-2007, 05:57 PM
Ok Julie I'm laughting hysterically now. Bout Thelma and Louise not a bad idea lol. You have to be Thelma though cause my middle name is Louise lol
PS Does anyone out their know where Michigans Sear warehouse is ???