PDA

View Full Version : Please tell us the truth......

Marzluf
01-16-2007, 08:39 AM
What really happened ??

Marzluf
01-22-2007, 08:10 AM
WHAT ???

All these people reporting "issues" and no one wants to answer the simple questions ??

Maybe there are more user erros than people want to confess to..

Rick Devine
01-22-2007, 08:32 AM
I tried to vote, but unlike the other survey on this site, I could not figure out how.

pkunk
01-22-2007, 08:37 AM
I refuse to vote 'cause you don't have all of the above or some other answer. My machine works most of the time. When it doesn't CW helps iron things out. :D

HandTurnedMaple
01-22-2007, 10:46 AM
Its not possible to vote. It immediately comes up with the result screen, not the voting screen. Should we create a poll about poll malfunctions? :wink:

dcozort
01-22-2007, 04:13 PM
I have not tried to vote because there is no _working fine category..... Not trying to be a butthead just honest......

MJ carver
01-22-2007, 07:30 PM
My problem was fixed over the phone by the wonderful BARD and he was very nice about my stupidity regarding the difference between "save" and "upload". He also answered all of my questions about the upgrade version 1.115, changing email, registering multiple computers with my software and lost centerline text tool. He even stayed overtime to work an hour past his shift to answer my call made 2 hours earlier. What a guy! Give him a raise so he can buy a new computer! Thanks! Meanwhile, add "Working fine" to the poll, please. :D