PDA

View Full Version : Some new Corian signs

Gary Koval
08-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Okay,
Pic DSC00013 the "Whinning" sign I believe was Kenm810's idea, it turned out great, the Bunny was my brainstorm.

Pic DSC00015 is what happens when your girlfriend is from Toledo and your from Cleveland- met via BGSU- my youngest's birthday is this week and his girlfriend asked for a combo sign. (side note: your still from Ohio, what were your parents thinking allowing this type of behavior-LOL, no offense M-fans).

Pic DSC00022 When we had a pool in the backyard we had this out of wood, what a difference in Corian, future sales I hope

Pic DSC00032 My oldest son's father-in-law asked for a navy sign with his ship and years of service. In the Silent Service don't cha know... The Clock is for hopeful future sales from Brooklyn Ohio Fire Dept.

Gary

Edit: Thought the numbers would be with the pics sorry, anyway I gave a pretty good description

Kenm810
08-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Great Signs Gary!! I'm going to have to start cutting up some Corian to catch up to you!

myshop1044
08-05-2011, 06:40 PM
Those are great Corian pieces, I love doing projects in Corian
Great paints jobs.

Perry

fwharris
08-05-2011, 07:20 PM
Gary,
Great job! Your painting really makes them stand out!

b.sumner47
08-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Those are some class signs. Come on now, you can tell us that you have a complete paint dept, right ? Capt Barry

eelamb
08-05-2011, 09:45 PM
Gary your signs and paint job are GRRREEEAAAT!

lawrence
08-06-2011, 12:18 AM
Man, I'm loving all of 'em, but the Naval one is especially over-the-top awesome paint job

Lawrence

easybuilt
08-06-2011, 12:21 AM
You have done a beautiful job! I'm impressed.

guido5286
08-06-2011, 04:22 AM
Awesome! I've been trying to design a house divided plaque for my house. I'm a Tennessee Vols fan and my boy is a Florida Gators fan.

Gary Koval
08-06-2011, 07:23 AM
Thanks everyone,
The fun, after cutting them, is bringing them to life with paints, almost therapeutic...
Gary

lmbkb
08-17-2011, 05:41 PM
Hey guys,
It has been a while since I been on here. I been busy with my work and really didn't have time for anything. I am sorry to all the guys that email me for corian and I didn't get back to you but I tried to email as many back as I could. I was going thru some stuff and I found a box of 1/4" material in it. I was wondering if anyone is interested in it? They all corian and there is
21 bone
7 natural pearl
4 white
total is 32 pcs.
The cost is $65 plus shipping. That would make them about $2 each.Shipping is $11.50 for flat rate priority mail.
Ido have other 1/4" material but I didn't get to go thru them yet. When I do I will let you guys know.

If you want it email me at lmbkb@comcast.net and put in the subject corian please.
Thanks,
Larry

lmbkb
08-17-2011, 06:53 PM
I am sorry guys the size are 5x7 x 1/4" I had alot of people email me I am trying to go in order of who emailed me first.
Thanks,
Larry

lawrence
08-17-2011, 07:56 PM
Once again Gary, excellent signs.

Larry, I certainly appreciate your sales-- I bought corian from you a while back and it is to notch stuff. Perhaps the newer forum format is throwing you off, but it is more appropriate for you to put sales in this section
http://forum.carvewright.com/forumdisplay.php?46-Buy-Sell-Trade
Putting your "for sale" post there put it into a place so that people will always know where to find it if they need to do so and it won't be considered "hijacking" someone else's thread.

I'd have just PM'ed you, but I'm not sure if you check your PMs so I'll post this here and send it in an email as well.

Good luck with your sales-
Lawrence