PDA

View Full Version : trying to print on sign patterns

woodchip
07-06-2011, 12:44 PM
Hope someone can help and this isn't to dumb of a question, I'm trying to print on a sign.pattern and the print doesn't go deep enough. Where do I go to change the dept of the print?

fwharris
07-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Can you give us a better idea, like the mpc or screen shot of what you are talking about?

AskBud
07-06-2011, 02:27 PM
Hope someone can help and this isn't to dumb of a question, I'm trying to print on a sign.pattern and the print doesn't go deep enough. Where do I go to change the dept of the print?My presumption is that you are using Centerline Text. but have not applied the Conforming Vectors software program. Conforming vectors is an added expense, but well worth the cost of $49.99.

My "download" link, below, has a lesson titled "Conforming Vectors".
AskBud

woodchip
07-07-2011, 11:00 AM
Bud, sorry for such a delay,(I work afternoons). I do have conforming Vector program But am not sure how to get at it. I have it in my installed licensus but have never used it. All the changes in the format and the hours I work make it hard to keep up with.I sure hope that doesn't sound like a complant It was ment as a compliment that this co. keeps moving forward.

AskBud
07-07-2011, 11:06 AM
Bud, sorry for such a delay,(I work afternoons). I do have conforming Vector program But am not sure how to get at it. I have it in my installed licensus but have never used it. All the changes in the format and the hours I work make it hard to keep up with.I sure hope that doesn't sound like a complant It was ment as a compliment that this co. keeps moving forward.
You will find that Conforming Vectors is now an option box on your Centerline text and all the other Vector lines. The lesson I pointed to should help you.
AskBud

woodchip
07-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Thanks Bud, I found it now its time to play before I go Back to work.