PDA

View Full Version : font pattern

temler
07-02-2011, 07:28 AM
hi all again

i was wondering if any one of you already has a pattern that has some of the fonts listed so they will be carved with there font name and in that font so you can see all the different fonts. I know i can do this but i thought if there is already one done why spend so much time doing it. I just want to be able to look at how each font will look carved, maybe not all of them but the ones your people like best.

Thanks again for all the help. couldn't live with out this group.
Thanks
Tim

Digitalwoodshop
07-02-2011, 07:07 PM
The problem sometimes doing this type of board "IN THE PAST" is that if someone else loads it in Designer and the font is not loaded in YOUR computer it would not tell you it changed the Font to something else.... Since I had that problem.... LHR has changed Designer..... NOW when you click on the Lettering of a Font that is NOT loaded on YOUR computer it Shows the name of the Font BETWEEN two you DO Have on your computer... THAT is a NICE Feature... Thank YOU LHR...

Tim... Sounds like a nice Weekend Project....

AL

Sallen1215
07-02-2011, 09:44 PM
Maybe get several of us to agree to about 10 fonts in the list and then compare photos? Have to make sure to use the same wood and same settings for draft and bit optimization

Stephen