PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a rocking chair pattern

Ike
06-28-2011, 09:57 PM
Does anyone have a rocking chair pattern for free or for sale? Or one with a grandma or grandpa would be great too.

Thank you,
Ike

edzbaker
06-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Ike, Here's a picture of one that is on archibaseplanet, I can get the 3D file and make it into a pattern for you after I get off work today, If you want. Or you can go there andd see if you find something you like better. I would be glad to convedrt it to a PTN if you find one.

Ike
06-29-2011, 12:19 PM
Ike, Here's a picture of one that is on archibaseplanet, I can get the 3D file and make it into a pattern for you after I get off work today, If you want. Or you can go there andd see if you find something you like better. I would be glad to convedrt it to a PTN if you find one.
Thank you Ed I would appreciate it very much! I asked H.T. too, but a couple choices won't hurt! My computer crashed and I need to install Corel again and I am lazy!

Ike

Ike
06-29-2011, 02:32 PM
Ed unless you want to make a rocking chair pattern H.T. from www.carvenow.com made me the pattern. Thank you so much for your offer!

Ike

Wood-I
06-29-2011, 06:48 PM
I have a rocking plan you can have?

edzbaker
06-29-2011, 07:06 PM
Ike, Be glad you purchased the pattern, I went ahead and made one, and I don't care for it. But here it is anyway.
Ed