PDA

View Full Version : Need an idea and a pattern

Rocky
06-28-2011, 03:13 PM
I just finished making a roll top desk and I'd like to buy (or free) a pattern so I can put an appropriate carving on each side of the top. Maybe an inkwell with a pen (quill)??? I'm really open to suggestions.

Thanks,
Rocky

lynnfrwd
06-28-2011, 03:28 PM
What is the current theme or decor of the location you will be putting the roll top desk in? I'd pick something that continues that theme.
Or pick something that is more timeless, no matter if your tastes in decor change.

Rocky
06-28-2011, 05:04 PM
What is the current theme or decor of the location you will be putting the roll top desk in? I'd pick something that continues that theme.
Or pick something that is more timeless, no matter if your tastes in decor change.

Ordinarily that would be a great idea, but I don't know where the roll top desk will end up because I'm donating it for a church raffle.

Thanks

bjbethke
06-28-2011, 10:02 PM
I just finished making a roll top desk and I'd like to buy (or free) a pattern so I can put an appropriate carving on each side of the top. Maybe an inkwell with a pen (quill)??? I'm really open to suggestions.

Thanks,
Rocky

I have a pattern for an inkwell with a feather pen, not sure if this will work. I also have lots of other patterns on CD's.

Rocky
06-29-2011, 04:38 AM
I have a pattern for an inkwell with a feather pen, not sure if this will work. I also have lots of other patterns on CD's.

I like "bible4 disp-cw". If you sell it, how much?

Rocky

bjbethke
06-29-2011, 08:45 AM
I like "bible4 disp-cw". If you sell it, how much?

Rocky

Rocky;

When I make my patterns I save the File with a positive and a negative image of the MPW – so each file includes the Images, MPW, PTN, MPC and a Screen print. I save the files in CD/DVD’s.

I have been asked several times if I would sell my patterns, I really do not want to make this a Job so I try to work for donations to cover my time and expenses.

I have been receiving at least $100.00 for my Department of Defense (DOD), DVD it has over 1000 patterns on it now. People give me donations if they want additional DOD patterns and I have been adding these to the DOD – DVD.

I would like to get around 50 cents a pattern. My cost for shipping has been around $1.50 per CD/DVD's. I send them Post Paid. The files would be too large to e-mail. Most of the pattern files are about 3 to 5 MB each. CD's are 700MB and DVD's are 4.7GB. So a good price for me would be $50.00 for CD and $100.00 for DVD's. Let me know what you want, I will need a shipping address. You can just send a check to my PO Box and I will ship them out. I really don't like to use Pay Pal, but I do have an account to buy stuff some times with a Credit Card.

Bill Bethke
PO Box 652
Yellville, AR72687-0652

PM me if you need more Information. I like to sell my patterns with CD/DVD’s, it is too time consuming to sell patterns one at a time.

BJB