PDA

View Full Version : CW For Sale

Jossef
06-27-2011, 02:49 PM
I have a Cravewright for sale. I have had mine for a few years and cannot keep up with the maintenance of it. It needs a ribbon cable for the Y truck error it kept getting and probably the circuit boards for it. It also comes with a scanning probe that has never been out of the box and the router bit set. Several of the bits have never been used. I still have the original box that it came in. I would like to get $1000 for it but since I really don't know what it is worth in the condition it is in I am willing to come down in price. I know that if someone doesn't want to replace the needed parts it would make a good parts machine. Before I found the bad cable it was working good.

Thanks,
Joe

Digitalwoodshop
06-27-2011, 03:06 PM
Joe,

Didn't you post this earlier in the day....

Some advice... We here are very educated users and buyers.... If you do a search you will find that your machine with the bits and probe have a value of about $500.00.... Sorry... And honestly with the unit broken it's more like $350.00....

We see many sellers here, most with less than a 6 posts... With your 81 posts you have been around for a while.

Suggest Craig's List Local as shipping is close to $100.00 or eBay.

LHR may not honor the Probe Software even if you did not register it... They want to see it purchased from the owner registering it... The Probe would still be good for someone with a machine and probe already has one.

The Bits do have value.... Better some seperate...

Posting the Hours and weather the serial number starts with a A, B or C... Thinking it must be a A.

Posting if you have the QC. A Rock or CarveTite will add value to the machine...

This machine looses about $1K in Value with that first carve.... About equal to a New Car.... first drive off the lot... It drops in value by $1K or more.

By the time someone ads the Z Bundle, and a Rock or CarveTite and the cost of the machine and shipping... Well a brand new "C" model with Warranty is looking pretty good....

Sorry about the bad news....

AL

camaro
09-21-2011, 04:58 PM
I know it's been a while since you try to sell your Cravewright machine, I was just wondering if you sold it yet or not?

If you still have it for sale what do you want for it?
Bob

lynnfrwd
09-21-2011, 05:13 PM
If you look at Jossef's profile you will see that he has not been active on the forum since June. I did look him up and he still has a machine registered to his name, so I'm guessing he does.

Do you want me to send him an email?

Lynn

henry1
09-21-2011, 05:53 PM
If you look at Jossef's profile you will see that he has not been active on the forum since June. I did look him up and he still has a machine registered to his name, so I'm guessing he does.

Do you want me to send him an email?

Lynn
You might as well it seem Everytime I need a part they are out waiting for parts it getting to be a pain in the *** I had my machine now for 3 years you can't seem to get ahead with LHR I am thinking the same way now hope it change soon &^%$

camaro
09-22-2011, 07:45 AM
Yes, please send him an email and find out if he still got his machine and want to sell it, thank you

lynnfrwd
09-23-2011, 02:47 PM
Yes, please send him an email and find out if he still got his machine and want to sell it, thank you

Email bounced. Called and left voice message.