PDA

View Full Version : scanning a object

scruftypup
06-26-2011, 10:48 AM
can you scan an object from your computer and work it into the software to produce it
nothing with fine detail
thanks paul

DickB
06-26-2011, 11:36 AM
Short answer is yes you can, but it would be helpful to know more specifics about your project.

scruftypup
06-26-2011, 12:54 PM
i have got the picture into the software but get message (to much data for one table row unable to fetch results) at that point iam stoped. i am looking to cut more thaN JUST ONE PIECE AT A CUTTING scruftypup @yahoo.com if i had your e-mail i could send a picture of what i am trying to setup its only 4inchesa cross top and 1/4 inch on botton thanks alot dick im new at this

DickB
06-26-2011, 01:18 PM
Can you post the picture here? Or send it to dick@carveshop.com

mtylerfl
06-26-2011, 10:12 PM
i have got the picture into the software but get message (to much data for one table row unable to fetch results) at that point iam stoped. i am looking to cut more thaN JUST ONE PIECE AT A CUTTING scruftypup @yahoo.com if i had your e-mail i could send a picture of what i am trying to setup its only 4inchesa cross top and 1/4 inch on botton thanks alot dick im new at this

Hello,

Try reducing the file size of the photo - seems to me there was a limit to the size that can be used, but don't recall what that is at the moment...it's posted here on the forum somewhere...

Kenm810
06-27-2011, 07:44 AM
IF you do try to reduce the size of the Picture or Photo, save it a Png file to up-load if you can.
Jpg Files lose quality in compression and work rather poorly in Designer.

Ps. Welcome to the CW Forum