PDA

View Full Version : llama pattern need PLEASE

temler
06-24-2011, 05:15 PM
Hi Again

It is time again for me to make a couple awards for a friend for the Ohio state Fair Llama show, I enjoy doing this but i am in a pickle and looking for a new LLama pattern, I really need a new design and willing to pay for it, I don't make money for doing this but it is fun and gets me some other jobs. I need a full body llama and can't find one at all. there is a pretty nice one on the pattern depot but i need llama, Of course i have the llama head that i copied off of a hand carving, it is on the shared pattern.

Please help i need a full body that really looks like a llama instead of a starved horse ha ha
or a llama in the field or a llama being lead, but the llama being hugged by someone will not work, it is nice and is the only one i could find.

Please help and i will try to make it worth your time.
the problem is that i just got the call to do the awards again today and they have to be done but July 21 so not that much time.
thanks for the help
Tim Emler

bjbethke
06-24-2011, 07:34 PM
Hi Again

It is time again for me to make a couple awards for a friend for the Ohio state Fair Llama show, I enjoy doing this but i am in a pickle and looking for a new LLama pattern, I really need a new design and willing to pay for it, I don't make money for doing this but it is fun and gets me some other jobs. I need a full body llama and can't find one at all. there is a pretty nice one on the pattern depot but i need llama, Of course i have the llama head that i copied off of a hand carving, it is on the shared pattern.

Please help i need a full body that really looks like a llama instead of a starved horse ha ha
or a llama in the field or a llama being lead, but the llama being hugged by someone will not work, it is nice and is the only one i could find.

Please help and i will try to make it worth your time.
the problem is that i just got the call to do the awards again today and they have to be done but July 21 so not that much time.
thanks for the help
Tim Emler

Will this work?

temler
06-25-2011, 09:25 AM
thanks but not what they want they want one that will look like the grand champion llama that meets the llama standards. here is a pic of what they think is a good looking llama but doesn't have any depth to it. 45423

thanks for the help
Tim