PDA

View Full Version : Bluebird pattern?

keninar
06-23-2011, 10:03 PM
Anyone happen to have knowledge of a bluebird pattern? Searched the Pattern Depot, the Sharing list, and a number of 3rd party sites, to no avail.

One pattern in the Depot - part of a set - and really don't need the others.

Not looking for a freebie - but rather a pattern for a project for my father-in-law who is deeply involved with the bluebird society, outreach and the like.

I'll confess I do not have the prowess of many of the creative veterans here who can take an image and produce a carveable pattern.

Not picky on the image - attached one here to give a representation.

Any assistance or directions to seek greatly appreciated.

-ken

bjbethke
06-24-2011, 02:24 AM
Anyone happen to have knowledge of a bluebird pattern? Searched the Pattern Depot, the Sharing list, and a number of 3rd party sites, to no avail.

One pattern in the Depot - part of a set - and really don't need the others.

Not looking for a freebie - but rather a pattern for a project for my father-in-law who is deeply involved with the bluebird society, outreach and the like.

I'll confess I do not have the prowess of many of the creative veterans here who can take an image and produce a carveable pattern.

Not picky on the image - attached one here to give a representation.

Any assistance or directions to seek greatly appreciated.

-ken
Will this work?

keninar
06-24-2011, 05:22 PM
Absolutely! Thank You, Kindly, for your assistance.

(Yellville? Go Hogs?)

-ken

bjbethke
06-25-2011, 02:29 AM
Absolutely! Thank You, Kindly, for your assistance.

(Yellville? Go Hogs?)

-ken

Your Welcome.

eelamb
06-25-2011, 10:27 PM
BJB try this wild hog pattern
http://lambswoodworking.com/products/product.php?id_product=148

bjbethke
06-25-2011, 10:49 PM
BJB try this wild hog pattern
http://lambswoodworking.com/products/product.php?id_product=148

Eddie that is a great PTN, I seen that about three weeks ago - you have lots of nice patterns posted on your site. Thanks, BJB

I also like the oak leaf pattern you made; it works great for moldings and table aprons.
I use a hand router to work the edges after I carve the center with the CW Unit.

eelamb
06-26-2011, 08:27 AM
Thanks BJB, awhile back you post the site for frames (profiles or frame names), some of them are on my site already. I have a lot of board shapes there for anyone to place the pattern (like the oak leaves) on top, to make the design/box sides they want.

Like the molding you make for the oak leaves.