PDA

View Full Version : Updated Top Mount DC-INSERT dust colletion attachment

fwharris
06-21-2011, 11:59 PM
I have added a SIDE HOOK UP option for my DC-INSERT.

Better visibility and access to the machine.

http://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/14/04/77/43/dc-ins14.jpg

http://i24.servimg.com/u/f24/14/04/77/43/dc-ins16.jpg

Same price as the original. More details and pictures on my site. Just click on the link in my signature.

Do not know if it was just me or not but it even felt like it had a little better suction/air movement vs. the top hook up. With out the 90 degree bend I would guess it does.

myshop1044
06-22-2011, 06:58 AM
Great looking DC Insert, this will give much better sight into the machine.
Great update.

Perry

CarverJerry
06-22-2011, 07:16 AM
That is a good idea and I'm sure is does suck a little better. There has to be a way to check the amount of vacuum between the two systems but I don't know how to do it.

CJ

easybuilt
06-22-2011, 08:55 AM
That was a good idea Floyd. I sure it does even better, nice improvement.
Do you take trade in???? :)

fwharris
06-22-2011, 10:44 AM
That is a good idea and I'm sure is does suck a little better. There has to be a way to check the amount of vacuum between the two systems but I don't know how to do it.

CJ

There is some kind of tool (not sure what the name is) to check air flow. I know the process mechanics that I worked with at Kodak used one to check air flows in our process areas. I would guess that heating and A/C shops use it if their work.

fwharris
06-22-2011, 10:50 AM
That was a good idea Floyd. I sure it does even better, nice improvement.
Do you take trade in???? :)

Tom,

I was thinking about some kind of trade in/upgrade deal for those with the insert but not sure what would work for the both of us.

Maybe you ship insert plus pay $XX.XX amount to get it reworked and sent back. Any ideas on this are more than welcome.

LittleRedWoodshop
06-24-2011, 05:33 PM
Very nice update Floyd, I can't wait to get mine ...

al2888dj
06-24-2011, 05:58 PM
guys it works great,thanks, ringneckblues

fwharris
06-24-2011, 06:32 PM
guys it works great,thanks, ringneckblues

Alex,

Thanks!!

fwharris
06-24-2011, 06:33 PM
Very nice update Floyd, I can't wait to get mine ...

Jason,

First one is made!!

LittleRedWoodshop
06-24-2011, 06:41 PM
I will be making your stickers for your truck on Monday ... Kendall is all excited about helping. Yeah!

fwharris
06-24-2011, 07:54 PM
I will be making your stickers for your truck on Monday ... Kendall is all excited about helping. Yeah!

Then they will be special stickers!!

easybuilt
06-24-2011, 09:03 PM
Tom,

I was thinking about some kind of trade in/upgrade deal for those with the insert but not sure what would work for the both of us.

Maybe you ship insert plus pay $XX.XX amount to get it reworked and sent back. Any ideas on this are more than welcome.

Hey Floyd, Just placed my order for two new upgraded DC's!
Can't wait to get them and THANKS!

LittleRedWoodshop
06-24-2011, 09:09 PM
Yes, they will be very special.

fwharris
06-25-2011, 02:13 AM
Limited time offer for existing DC-INSERT owners?

Receive a $10.00 refund on the purchase of the upgraded side hook up insert.

Just mention "your insert sucks!" in the check out "comments box".

After verifying prior purchase I will issue the refund though PayPal.

Also offering to buy back (reimburse shipping) on all returned "top hook up" inserts. Just include proof of postage and shipping material costs in the return along with PayPal account name (your email address used with PayPal).

OFFER GOOD THROUGH JULY 8, 2011...

easybuilt
07-02-2011, 07:14 PM
Limited time offer for existing DC-INSERT owners?

Receive a $10.00 refund on the purchase of the upgraded side hook up insert.

Just mention "your insert sucks!" in the check out "comments box".

After verifying prior purchase I will issue the refund though PayPal.

Also offering to buy back (reimburse shipping) on all returned "top hook up" inserts. Just include proof of postage and shipping material costs in the return along with PayPal account name (your email address used with PayPal).

OFFER GOOD THROUGH JULY 8, 2011...

I received my upgraded DC's. They are so much better and they hook up SO much easy and these won't come lose. Did a carve yesterday and and these was virtually no dust in my CW. The side hose hook up are a huge improvement.
Thanks Floyd! The old one's are on their way back to you.

fwharris
07-02-2011, 08:39 PM
Tom,

Thanks for the good words on the insert! I also like the hold down system and the hose hook up much better...

Thanks again!!!

Ike
07-04-2011, 03:44 PM
FW, I hope after a couple jobs and a fair to order 2 DC! One top and one side. I will let you know the end of the week I need to pay for a couple space fees and camping spots. After that if I have the $100.00 I will be ordering! If not after the fair July 17th, I hope before!

Ike

Digitalwoodshop
07-04-2011, 06:05 PM
I even ordered one..... Side Version... My version from 2007 has a slot cut into the bottom to fit the frame with a foam seal. As the seal dried out it lost suction... This version looks like it really SUCKS.... I can't wait...

AL

fwharris
07-05-2011, 12:54 AM
FW, I hope after a couple jobs and a fair to order 2 DC! One top and one side. I will let you know the end of the week I need to pay for a couple space fees and camping spots. After that if I have the $100.00 I will be ordering! If not after the fair July 17th, I hope before!

Ike

Ike,

Thanks for thinking about ordering my inserts. I will be watching for your order. Hope you do well at the fairs.

fwharris
07-05-2011, 01:00 AM
I even ordered one..... Side Version... My version from 2007 has a slot cut into the bottom to fit the frame with a foam seal. As the seal dried out it lost suction... This version looks like it really SUCKS.... I can't wait...

AL

Al,

It has been a long time waiting for you to order one of the inserts as you were one of the main ones I modeled the design off of and your encouragement for me to start making and selling them. Thanks again for the order!!

Ike
07-05-2011, 10:32 AM
FW thank you for acknowledging my post, I will place my order after I get 2 sign refinishing projects done!

Ike