PDA

View Full Version : CW for sale

cnc4me
06-21-2011, 09:04 AM
Looking to sell my CW, my machine has been good to me. Have made lots of projects with good results. Have a look at my website to see www.customtimbersigns.com (http://www.customtimbersigns.com). I need to buy a larger machine as my customers are moving me in that direction. I have lots of purchased and created patterns that will come with machine. All created patterns are out of ARTCAM. I have a few bits, extra belts and a custom dust hood which works very well. It hase been updated to the Rock Chuck, has built in light strip, two memory cards. Preventative maintence was done monthly, machine is clean and in good working order. Im asking $1000 or best offer. Please contact me at jasonowen72@gmail.com

Thanks

liquidguitars
06-21-2011, 11:21 AM
Nice work on your signs Artcam did a nice job.. it seems like most of the good users are moving onto better pastures..

Digitalwoodshop
06-21-2011, 12:24 PM
That makes me a Bad User.... LOl....

liquidguitars
06-21-2011, 04:11 PM
Present company excluded.. But I would say your in good company I just messed up on a nice spruce top...

cnc4me
06-27-2011, 09:30 AM
Thanks for the compliment. I enjoy Artcam Im lucky that my company allows me to use it from time to time. I wish I could afford to have my own seat of it, I may go with Aspire instead. I bought a plasma table last year and have been thinking about making it a dual use machine. I will need to fab up a router to it and do some other changes but it will get me much more control with toolpaths as well as feeds and speeds. I'm a programmer by trade and I want the control of a G code program, plus I want to be able to mill some metal from time to time. The CW was a gateway machine it served me well but its time to step up.