PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say thanks

jsam01
06-18-2011, 01:44 PM
Did not find a praise forum, just wanted to say how refreshing it was to deal with the staff and how fast I got excellent technical support and technical documentation. I just replaced the belts as well as upgrading my machine to use a scanning probe and all went well. Between the docs sent by the technician and the forums I found what I needed to get the job done. I think keeping all tech pdf documents in one place would be an improvment. I needed the ffc cable routing diagram and could not find it on the site but luckily it was sent by the tech so once again great job.

Digitalwoodshop
06-18-2011, 02:47 PM
WELCOME to the Forum !!!!

Also check out the Tips and Tricks on the CarveWright Site. Lots of good stuff....

AL

liquidguitars
06-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Sweet, Al has saved our work day more than once.... speaking of good information I updated my new/old stock CW off ebay today with the new zpack/FFC stuff off a old machine only prob the bearing was shot on the ypack. Thanks to Al's tips i was able to use the old gearbox off the EBay outdated motor.

Also some things are bound to show up to give issues, I was having a x tracking error today so i pulled the sandpaper roller plates only to find a odd plastic part wedged under the belts and carriage. " not to mention a ton of fine dust between the paper"

I removed the clip, cut the belts 1/2 off on each side and Bingo! working.

TerryT
06-18-2011, 07:24 PM
Cool! Kinda reminds me of the ol' hotrod days... Inventive ways to keep them running!

Digitalwoodshop
06-18-2011, 08:36 PM
Some days I feel like the Maytag Repairman.....

AL