PDA

View Full Version : New CarveWright Version C's - in CANADA!

lynnfrwd
06-14-2011, 05:10 PM
Any Canadian's out there interested in purchasing a brand new CarveWright Version C machine? From a Canadian distributor?

Contact LHR or KMS Tools (http://www.kmstools.com/) directly at:

KMS Tools & Equipment
110 Woolridge St
Coquitlam, BC
Canada, V3K 5V4
1-800-567-8979

They are just getting started as a distributor, so it is not on their website and delivery may take just a little bit longer at first. So, please be patient as we get this up and going for our Canadian neighbors!

lawrence
06-15-2011, 11:42 AM
Excellent job by LHR listening to their customers' requests. Things like this don't affect me directly, but as a consumer this is just another step in the right direction.

Thanks for letting us know,
Lawrence

WRW
06-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Can we buy parts from them?

lynnfrwd
06-15-2011, 02:33 PM
Can we buy parts from them?

Yes, the goal is for them to sell new machines, parts and be a service center.

bergerud
06-15-2011, 03:49 PM
By service center do you mean that they will send machines back and forth to Texas or that there will be someone here in Canada who can service the machines? When House Of Tools sold the machines, there was not any real service. In any case, I am happy to see the machine back in Canada. I know the guys at my local KMS Tools and I will help them set up a Carvewright display. I think you should send an email to all Canadian owners when KMS Tools gets up and running.

lynnfrwd
06-15-2011, 04:06 PM
From what I understand, they will be an actual service center for Canadian machines. Now that means they still need to be trained. We are preparing a newsletter to go out to everyone on our email list.

Thanks Bergerud! I'm sure they will appreciate your expertise.

lynnfrwd
06-16-2011, 10:11 AM
Here is the link to fill out the form for those looking for a Canadian Distributor: http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/canada/cwcanada.htm

WRW
06-16-2011, 02:08 PM
Hi Lynnfrwd
Thanks for the reply. FYI - The link you posted does not work for me.
But then again most of your posts have not worked for me in the past, usually just get a permissions error.
Have a great day.

lynnfrwd
06-16-2011, 02:21 PM
Hi Lynnfrwd
Thanks for the reply. FYI - The link you posted does not work for me.
But then again most of your posts have not worked for me in the past, usually just get a permissions error.
Have a great day.

Are you talking about the link on this page or the link to the ARTICLE under the vBCms Comments section. Those ARTICLE announcements never work. Just click on HOME and read it on The CarveWright Corner.

If you talking about the link on this thread, I'm not sure why it isn't working for you.