PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Complete Machine and accessories!

J JJ
06-09-2011, 11:48 AM
For Sale
Sear CompuCarve/ Carvwright Machine.
Carvetight upgraded – three hours on it since upgrade, New flex coil and core, New FFC cable, new Z belt. Machine has a total of approx. 125 hours on it.
Full set of bits, three carving bits, two cutting bits, scanner / probe, many accessories.
Selling all that I have . $1,250, O B O . Buyer pays shipping from Corpus Christi, Texas,
e-mail - jjrepairs@gmail.com

gregsolano
06-09-2011, 01:56 PM
Probably a little high for this crowd. You might get closer to your price on ebay especialy if you sell the bit set separately, Include one carving and one cutting bit with machine and sell the other carving and cutting bits as a separate auction, if they are all carvetight bits they will sell easily. The full bit set will get you about $200 and the machine will get you around $1000, maybe a bit more. All together you will slightly surpass your $1250 that you want. If you sell all together you will probably only get around $1100. But I could be wrong although I have bought and sold a few. A machine like yours goes for $800- $900 on this forum.

jaroot
06-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Yep! Brand new type "c" $1599 and if you watch you can get it on sale with the HD belts for the same price. Makes it really, really hard to pay $1250 for a used machine with likely no warranty.

J JJ
06-09-2011, 09:08 PM
Probably a little high for this crowd. You might get closer to your price on ebay especialy if you sell the bit set separately, Include one carving and one cutting bit with machine and sell the other carving and cutting bits as a separate auction, if they are all carvetight bits they will sell easily. The full bit set will get you about $200 and the machine will get you around $1000, maybe a bit more. All together you will slightly surpass your $1250 that you want. If you sell all together you will probably only get around $1100. But I could be wrong although I have bought and sold a few. A machine like yours goes for $800- $900 on this forum.

Thanks for the info --- I'll give it a try both ways, hate to give it up but must - developed allergies.
- Show quoted text -

jaroot
06-10-2011, 12:09 AM
Sorry to hear about that. I've had some friends that have developed allergies to things that make up their livelihoods and/or hobbies, really sucks.
Thanks for the info --- I'll give it a try both ways, hate to give it up but must - developed allergies.
- Show quoted text -