PDA

View Full Version : Can't print copy of projects

davidbf
06-01-2011, 01:39 PM
I have not made any projects with my Carvewright machine for a long time but, I am starting up again. When I try to print out a pic. of the project I want to make I get a black box of the same shape of my project. I have deleted the CW program from my computer & reinstalled it & checked out my printer but I still get the black box when I try to print from
The CW files.
I can print anything else on my computer with no problem. Has anyone else had this problem & how can I fix it ?
How can I change the file format on CW from MPC to JPG,PNG or something other than MPC

AskBud
06-01-2011, 02:13 PM
I have not made any projects with my Carvewright machine for a long time but, I am starting up again. When I try to print out a pic. of the project I want to make I get a black box of the same shape of my project. I have deleted the CW program from my computer & reinstalled it & checked out my printer but I still get the black box when I try to print from
The CW files.
I can print anything else on my computer with no problem. Has anyone else had this problem & how can I fix it ?
How can I change the file format on CW from MPC to JPG,PNG or something other than MPC
There are several ways to print your project image. Here are two ways.
1) Open your MPC, in designer, as usual. Now, go to FILE > PRINT (it's good to preview the print prior to the actual printing as you may need to reposition the image in your Designer window.

2) As above, open the MPC in designer. Capture your screen image (there are several ways to do this), I use the "Prt Scr" key to the right of my function keys. Next open PAINT, and paste your captured image. Modify it as you wish, and print.

Here is a Zipped AVI lesson on the concept used in #2 above:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~nharbison/screen%20capture.zip
AskBud

Digitalwoodshop
06-01-2011, 06:00 PM
I use Print Screen and past in a email and then edit it and save it.

AL