PDA

View Full Version : Looking for two patterns

rcdages
05-30-2011, 04:00 PM
Dose any one have a ptn for the Houston Astros (It is the Star I'am looking for)

the other ptn would be for the Texas Long Horn College Logo.

If some one dose it would be great and if you would not mind sharing.

bjbethke
05-30-2011, 05:59 PM
Dose any one have a ptn for the Houston Astros (It is the Star I'am looking for)

the other ptn would be for the Texas Long Horn College Logo.

If some one dose it would be great and if you would not mind sharing.

The Astros have several Logos, did you want the star only?? Or will this work, It is hard to remove the background on that image.

PM me with an e-mail I can send you some images. BJB

CarverJerry
06-08-2011, 06:23 PM
A while back someone posted a really cool plaque called Piney Woods Plaque, then someone asked if it could be resized to fit onto an 11" wide board. I can't seem to find this thread and can't find the file that was resized. I have the original mpc file that is for a 14" board and will post it here so you can see what file it is. If anyone still has this resized file would you please share this with me, again. Thanks

CJ

Kenm810
06-08-2011, 06:53 PM
CJ,

Will something like this work for you,
I just resized to mpc you posted

CarverJerry
06-08-2011, 07:19 PM
That will work perfect. Not sure how you did that but thank you very much Ken.

CJ

bjbethke
06-08-2011, 07:42 PM
That will work perfect. Not sure how you did that but thank you very much Ken.

CJ

To resize a MPC with Mutable-PTN’s with a cut path. Remove the cut path first, then right click on the corner of the board and select all – I like to group the pattern images. You will get an image with Yellow arrows. Use these arrows to resize your MPC.

Then select all and make your new cut path.

CarverJerry
06-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Do you use the connected lines tool to make your cut path then? I've never done this before but I got the yellow arrows and resized them after I deleted the cut path. Then I just played around with the different line tools. Am I on the right track?

CJ

AskBud
06-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Do you use the connected lines tool to make your cut path then? I've never done this before but I got the yellow arrows and resized them after I deleted the cut path. Then I just played around with the different line tools. Am I on the right track?

CJNO!

With everything highlighted, you can click on the "Outline" Icon.
You will get your outline back, and you may apply your cut-path.
You may, also, get two other small outlines, which you just delete (my test had two small areas below the trees).
AskBud

bjbethke
06-08-2011, 09:20 PM

CJ

I just "Select All", by right clicking, then right click on the patterns I selected and "Outline Patterns". You will get an outline of the patterns selected.

CarverJerry
06-09-2011, 07:16 AM
Got it, many thanks guys for the lesson.

CJ