PDA

View Full Version : I tried to order the Compucarve

RogersWoodWorks.com
01-13-2007, 02:12 PM
I tried to order the Compucarve about a week ago from Sears they told me it would ship on the 13th or I could wait till the 13th to order it. Well, I tried to order this morning on the 13th and they will not allow me to make the order also on their web site it shows $100 off ending on the 13th.

I am confused :? . I was told I could order last week and it would be shipped on the 13th or just wait till the 13th and order but now they will not place the order or do a back order. What the heck? :shock:

Anyone know where I can purchase from?

Marzluf
01-13-2007, 02:37 PM
What was their reason for not placing your order ?? Or did you only try to order online ?

limelicker
01-13-2007, 02:54 PM
I tried to order the Compucarve about a week ago from Sears they told me it would ship on the 13th or I could wait till the 13th to order it. Well, I tried to order this morning on the 13th and they will not allow me to make the order also on their web site it shows $100 off ending on the 13th.

I am confused :? . I was told I could order last week and it would be shipped on the 13th or just wait till the 13th and order but now they will not place the order or do a back order. What the heck? :shock:

Anyone know where I can purchase from?

RogersWoodWorks.com
01-13-2007, 02:55 PM
They are out of stock but they were out a week ago as well. They were sopposed to have them in and ship today but they say since they are out of stock they can not place an order or even a back order. This is not what they told me a week ago.

limelicker
01-13-2007, 02:55 PM
I ordered mine 3 1/9/07 days ago from sears got it 1/12/07 for 1799.00 and a hundred dollars off being Craftsman tool card holder......1699.00..yippee

RogersWoodWorks.com
01-13-2007, 03:00 PM
I ordered mine 3 1/9/07 days ago from sears got it 1/12/07 for 1799.00 and a hundred dollars off being Craftsman tool card holder......1699.00..yippee

Man why you got too rub it in? :wink: See what I mean they just is not somthing right with Sears. They tell me diferant things.

Did you order on the site or in store or by phone? Can ya order me one I will pay ya the money?

bigguy
01-13-2007, 06:53 PM
Try a different Sears I talked to the local Sears sales clerk and he said they couldn't order one either small store. Last night I went to a larger store in another town and placed an order for one. Should be there 1/17/07 I got the club price of $1699 and 6 mo. no interest. :D James

Chipper
01-13-2007, 07:49 PM
I just got back from Sears and I got the same deal James did. Ordered it today and it will be delivered to the store the night of the 16th and be ready for pickup on the 17th. I got the Club price of $1699 + tax and 6 mo 0% interest (make sure you pay it off in 6 months or the interest rate is like 24% and it goes back and starts from day 1). I also asked about the return policy and the 15% restocking fee. My salesman wrote right on my sales slip 90 days with no restocking fee as long as the machine is returned in like new condition with everything in the original packaging. (Keep any plastic bags items might be shipped in as this is all part of the original packaging) From what I've been reading on different posts in here it sounds to me like Sears store managers set their own in store policies instead of all stores being consistent. Can't wait for the 17th to get here so I can start making chips. Have a good day. Chipper