PDA

View Full Version : Need a little help

atauer
05-17-2011, 03:19 PM
Wow! I don't hear myself say that too often...

Okay guys. I need help with this one.

I was asked to either create or find a US Navy pattern. There are several on here, but none reflecting what I am in need of. Which is where you guys come in.

Below is a picture of the logo I need. It is not a very high quality photo, and I have not been able to find one that is any better, so this is technically all I got.

The rope border and ship's wheel are easy. I have actually already recreated those. The anchor and the actual seal itself are simple as well. My problem is the eagle. I cannot get a good pattern out of the image itself, and re-drawing the eagle is out (not that talented).

Any ideas?

mercer57
05-17-2011, 03:34 PM
I gave it a shot hope it works fro you

atauer
05-17-2011, 04:04 PM
That is great. Is there anyway that you can get me the artwork file (.mpw)? You will need to open it in PE, and then save it to your hard drive.

gregsolano
05-17-2011, 04:21 PM
I was also working on just the eagle for you here it is. Looks like mercer57 did a good complete logo.

bjbethke
05-17-2011, 05:04 PM
Wow! I don't hear myself say that too often...

Okay guys. I need help with this one.

I was asked to either create or find a US Navy pattern. There are several on here, but none reflecting what I am in need of. Which is where you guys come in.

Below is a picture of the logo I need. It is not a very high quality photo, and I have not been able to find one that is any better, so this is technically all I got.

The rope border and ship's wheel are easy. I have actually already recreated those. The anchor and the actual seal itself are simple as well. My problem is the eagle. I cannot get a good pattern out of the image itself, and re-drawing the eagle is out (not that talented).

Any ideas?

Will this work? The PTN and MPW are too large to post, if you would like them PM me I will send you the complete file.

mercer57
05-17-2011, 05:13 PM
No problem, had to zip it because the fourm won't let you upload art files

eelamb
05-17-2011, 05:30 PM
Seems like you got a lot of help. So I may as well upload mine.

Sorry the file is too large so send me a PM with your email and I will send it to you, if you want it. Later tonight I will have it on my web site for download.

Pattern is on my web site now.