PDA

View Full Version : Sears CC $ 934.00

ktjwilliams
05-16-2011, 08:53 PM
Just came off the sears site and the CC is on sale for $ 934 http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00910148000P?sid=IDx20070921x00003d&srccode=cii_13736960&cpncode=25-50866735-2

jaroot
05-16-2011, 10:48 PM
At first blush that seems like a good deal. However based on the description on the web-site it is equiped with a QC. Updating it to a CT adds an additional $125. That puts it up to $1059. Then add in $80 for new bits and now you are just about $450 bucks away from a brand new type C.

Digitalwoodshop
05-17-2011, 11:19 AM
Good Catch...... I should send Sears a note that the machine is worth about $450.00...... A "C" is really the way to go.....

After talking to MT yesterday about the LHR "BIG" Get Together, I am Excited about the Future of the Company.... There were things that are still in development that MT could not tell me about but rest assured LHR is doing everything possible to bring us a Exciting Future....

Go for the "C"..... At $450.00 I would say get it... not the asking price....

Wish I had gone.... Buying 2 seats for my Wide Butt would have been Expensive.... Plus I worked all week.... NEXT YEAR....

AL

chebytrk
05-17-2011, 11:33 AM
Good Catch...... I should send Sears a note that the machine is worth about $450.00...... A "C" is really the way to go.....

After talking to MT yesterday about the LHR "BIG" Get Together, I am Excited about the Future of the Company.... There were things that are still in development that MT could not tell me about but rest assured LHR is doing everything possible to bring us a Exciting Future....

Wish I had gone.... Buying 2 seats for my Wide Butt would have been Expensive.... Plus I worked all week.... NEXT YEAR....

AL

I would like to recommend to "add" video conferencing to our next seminar. I know that it can be expensive in some cases, but even just setting up a video camera to a Laptop would be better than nothing. That way people would at least get some of the info that's being put out. I'm sure there are people here that could help make that happen. just sayin'.........

fwharris
05-17-2011, 11:36 AM

AL

Yes Al, start your conference fund now. There was a lot of us saying that we wished you could have made the trip.