PDA

View Full Version : Here's the Pout Post

cnsranch
05-12-2011, 11:54 AM
So, I'm sitting at my desk, 'cause I can't afford to leave it, thinking of all the folks having a ball in Houston today.

Dammit.

Anyone else wanna pout and whine, here's your chance.

Deolman
05-12-2011, 12:01 PM
Please let me join you. I have a pity pot also. Oh yea, here's a little more whine to add to it.

Old Salt
05-12-2011, 12:01 PM
ME TO !
Just hot and wet here.

cnsranch
05-12-2011, 12:46 PM
Now we just need some cheese to go with our whine.

My luck it would just be stinky cheese anyway.

Waaa...

dougmsbbs
05-12-2011, 01:42 PM
I agree with all of that!

Maybe we can make ourselves feel better by talking about them while they're away?

Seems only right.....

Bwaaaa...

Smoken D
05-12-2011, 01:51 PM
Yep, I was really, really almost gonna go. Even figured gas cost round trip, expenses, and all that. Was just too much fer me. Had the bucks right then, but thought where else I could use it. But sure hope all them stinkers that could go will have a worth while trip. Ya know they will. What maybe I could of learned. Ah shucks, some guys have all the fun them stinkers!

lawrence
05-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Yup-- I'll be honest I put off this one because there is a chance I may get to go to WIA this year-- but I'll sure try to make the next CW one.

I'm dying too though-- hopefully lots of video will be taken

Lawrence

DocWheeler
05-12-2011, 06:28 PM
Texas is a long drive from Ohio.
I doubt that I could fold-up enough to fly anymore.

We will just have to listen to what the others tell us when they get back!
Sure would have been nice to meet some of the people I've come to know here.

rncurrie
05-12-2011, 06:36 PM
I also would have liked to go. But besides the $$$$$ and trip time, it takes too long to get another Dr. appointment.
Guess I'll read all about it next week and eat my heart out.
Richard

RogerB
05-12-2011, 07:51 PM
Long drive from Canada(Ont.)Old car can,t get time of from work .War department(wife) wants to go to make sure I fallow doctors orders.I think its time to sit back and have a drink. Lol Cold beer anyone.

Deolman
05-12-2011, 08:21 PM
I'll take a cold one. LOL!

lynnfrwd
05-12-2011, 09:49 PM
This is one for you guys that couldn't make it this year!! Cheers!!

I can't post a photo from my iPhone Grrr.

lynnfrwd
05-12-2011, 10:13 PM
Had to post photos to carvewright systems facebook page. See some of the CW folks here at conference.

jaroot
05-12-2011, 10:30 PM
I'll pout too! It would have been nice but no mun, no fun. Anyway next week the family is going fourwheeling in Southern Utah. So a little mun, a little fun!

dougmsbbs
05-13-2011, 08:14 AM
four wheeling sounds like fun. But I think I'll make my pout even simpler. This kind of weather simply begs to be used in an appropriate manner: I'm gonna go fishing. I can sit on the river bank and pout all I want, and besides, it's cheap. See everyone in a few hours.... :)

lawrence
05-13-2011, 08:47 AM
Shhh... they're all just waking up and getting things going for the day after a night in the pub...

HEY GUYS, HOW ARE YOUR HEADS FEELING TODAY? READY TO LISTEN TO SOME CARVEWRIGHTS RUN?!

...hee hee....

Seriously though...still wish I was there- hope you all have a great second day! Please remember to take lots of pics.

Lawrence