PDA

View Full Version : Trying to create "My Album"

tierman
05-01-2011, 12:18 PM
In trying to create an album I keep getting a
"V Bulletin Message"
This picture exceeds total album file size quota by 3.69 MB

It will not let me get to the pics that I uploaded to delete some. I even tried to completely start over but I am Continuously getting the same "V Bulletin Message"
Any direction will help,please.

Kenm810
05-01-2011, 01:06 PM
I'm not sure if this will help, but I found I have less problems
if I use JPEG Files of the Photos I want in an Album, when I
keep or reduce their size to around 100KB or less.

tierman
05-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Ken, I apologize. I didn't explain my problem very well.
After I get the "message" I cannot get back to where I uploaded the pics to remove anything and I seem to just keep going in circles without accomplishing anything. Even by deleteing "My Album" I still cannot get to the area where you upload the pics from my files.It will them repeat the same message about exceeding file quota

Kenm810
05-01-2011, 02:03 PM
Nothing to apologize for, the same thing happened to me -- "going in circles" -- I ended up logging off the Forum
and Resigning back in. to get the Create New Album option again.

tierman
05-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Nothing to apologize for, the same thing happened to me -- "going in circles" -- I ended up logging off the Forum
and Resigning back in. to get the Create New Album option again.

Didn't matter. Tried doing that also.I thought that the area where you uploaded the picks stated that if there was no activity for a certain amount of time the pics would be deleted. That didn't happen either 'cause I started working on this yesterday and got frustrated with it so I closed out hoping that it would empty .

Kenm810
05-01-2011, 02:26 PM
I just opened a New Album and tried to get the "V Bulletin Message" -- but couldn't,
you might have to get in touch with (lynnfrwd) and see what she has to say about it.

tierman
05-01-2011, 02:35 PM
I just opened a New Album and tried to get the "V Bulletin Message" -- but couldn't,
you might have to get in touch with (lynnfrwd) and see what she has to say about it.
Thanks ken , I will give that a try.Are you going to be in Houston?

Kenm810
05-01-2011, 02:40 PM
I would love to --- Sorry, but just to many Medical Bills this past year --- Maybe next year.

tierman
05-01-2011, 02:44 PM
Sorry to hear that but I hope we will meet sometime in the future. I do get over to Mich.from time to time. Have family in Grand Haven and friends in Toledo.

Kenm810
05-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks for your thoughts, I'm really hoping for some Photos and Videos
that could be posted for us folks the can make it there this year.