PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: Carvewright and accessories

joebenj60
04-26-2011, 11:28 PM
I have a carvewright machine with no more than 15 hours of use , probe never out of the box, routing set never used, centerline text, both 1/8 and 1/16 bits. I would like to sell everything for 1700.00 or best offer call 281-702-8365

Digitalwoodshop
04-27-2011, 12:31 PM
No one wants to post anything negative here but you need to know that Centerline Text will not transfer to the next owner and the Probe Software may not transfer either. And no Warranty either even with 15 hours. It's like a used car and that first ride off the lot.... Here the value drops about $1K with the start of the first project.

At that price this thread will most likely be pretty quiet... $800.00 is the average for a unit like this with the big box of bits if you do some searching here.

Since this is your first post, know that using the " " with the search will let it work. "For Sale" would be a good place to start.

Posting the Serial Number Series will help too, with the "C" model bringing the highest value and "A" and "B" the least.

I am guessing it still has the QC. You joined in 2008 so the question must be asked if it has the new Z Bundle Upgrade with the 14 pin FFC Cable or the old 18 pin thinner wires. I will post pictures to look at the length of the Z Motor Cooling Fins and connector with wings.

Craig's List or eBay may be a better option to sell it... WE are a Educated Group here.... We know the real value of the machine. That first carve cost about $1K......

There are a lot of people that will see $$$$ in Crafts and Signs especially the unemployed groups and would jump at a money making opportunity without doing the research first.... That is your best option for your asking price sadly... Someone who could least afford it.

Good Luck,

AL

The picture shows 16 pins on the old but it is really 18.

Knowing if it has the old or new will add value to the machine if it is the new 14 pin version.