PDA

View Full Version : Skull mount plauqe?

RanUtah
04-15-2011, 12:32 AM
Hi guys, its been a while since I've been here. Getting back into carving after taking a break. Im looking for a pattern to mount an elk skull w/horns. The pattern has only one that I have found and I was kinda looking for something a little different. Anything out there? Thanks ahead of time for any help.

bjbethke
04-15-2011, 07:19 AM
Hi guys, its been a while since I've been here. Getting back into carving after taking a break. Im looking for a pattern to mount an elk skull w/horns. The pattern has only one that I have found and I was kinda looking for something a little different. Anything out there? Thanks ahead of time for any help.

What kind of mount are you looking for? Welcome back.

RanUtah
04-15-2011, 11:57 AM
Those are nice. Im probably going with a flat piece (wall hanging). Has any one done any with any embelishments on then?

b.sumner47
04-15-2011, 01:23 PM
I liked the 3rd from leftside. Capt Barry

Kenm810
04-15-2011, 02:54 PM
Here's a quick one, maybe something like this -- the basic patterm is pretty easy to make
then just strech, pull, push, and your ready to decorate and finish it as you wish.

bjbethke
04-15-2011, 03:57 PM
Those are nice. Im probably going with a flat piece (wall hanging). Has any one done any with any embelishments on then?

Here is a wall mount, you may need to adjust the X and Y to fit your Elk Skull