PDA

View Full Version : Hubby finally said go ahead

IM2HAPPI
01-11-2007, 03:52 AM
Hello everyone !!
IM2HAPPI from Midland, Mi. and will order my machine today. Sears says will be here in 6 days so thought I'd better introduce myself now because after 6 days will be in our woodshop playing. Hubby and I are retired from our day jobs but have been keeping rather busy building projects in our woodshop.(Lambert's Wood-N-Things) Im really impressed by this forum and the knowledge thats so freely given here.
I feel like a kid at Christmas so thats why Im up at this hour. I cant wait till I can play with my :lol: ok our new machine.
Happi Carving
Barb :D

BobHill
01-11-2007, 08:47 AM
Welcome aboard, Barb. There's always someone here with knowledge enough to answer most of your questions when or if you have any ... some answers good, some maybe even bad, but all intended to help<g>.

Bob Hill
Tampa Florida

IM2HAPPI
01-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks Bob for the welcome. Mine will be in on the 16th :lol: I cant hardly wait. I'm here reading a lot and will probably try and find a manual to have it read before mine comes in. Thanks again
Barb

Greybeard
01-11-2007, 02:51 PM
Hi Barb.
The "manual" is the help file found in the software. I printed the whole lot out from the demo download so that I had a paper copy to refer to, "read, learn, and inwardly digest".
However, be warned. There are a lot of errors in it - Read "left click" for "right click" in many places.
It's worth the time going through the tutorials as well, and I don't have a machine on this side of the pond !

John

Rick Devine
01-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Barb,

Bob Hill put the HELP file into a pdf file for download. You can find it here... http://www.carvewright.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=491&highlight=pdf

It helped me, but like John (Greybeard) says, watch the flip-flop on some of the commands. I also do not know what version of the HELP file applies to.....

Rick

Rick Devine
01-11-2007, 04:35 PM
Barb,

Bob Hill put the HELP file into a pdf file for download. You can find it here... http://www.carvewright.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=491&highlight=pdf

It helped me, but like John (Greybeard) says, watch the flip-flop on some of the commands. I also do not know what version of the HELP file applies to.....

Rick

BobHill
01-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Rick,

The PDF Manual comes from my version 1.035

Bob

IM2HAPPI
01-11-2007, 06:47 PM
Thanks so much Greybread, Rick and Bob. :D

Happi carving
Barb