PDA

View Full Version : For Sale!!

mannwranglers
04-01-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm selling the carvewright machine that I own.
I'm sick and tired of trying to work on it and it causes me stress than any good!

I lost my job back in November of last year,the supervisor found a way to have me fired and lied about me to the upper manager!

Any way, I'm not doing this to gain anyones pitty.

The machine needs to be worked on and I don't have the money to have it repaired.
I believe it needs a new Y and Z truck as far as I know.

It does have the Rock Chuck installed.
It keeps giving a 313 error!
I'm not posting a price, but if someone is willing to make me an offer, I will talk about it.

Again, I'm sick of working on it and it costs too much for me to try and have it repaired!

I will be looking at offers as they come.

kevspearl
04-02-2011, 11:22 AM
I feel your pain! I have been in that exact situation. I am also currently unemployed and I want a machine in the worst way but I cannot afford to purchase one. My friend has a machine but he will not allow me to use his because he wants to have it in his shop as a trophy. Do you have an estimate on how much you think it will cost to repair the machine? Do you think that installing the carvetight option will solve the problem? Money is a problem here and I don't want to offend you by offering too low a price. I could offer $200.00 but if it cost of repair is extensive I am in the same situation as you and we would be adding to each other's pain. I love working on my friends machine and I have managed to get my friend's machine up and running but he doesn't use it. I have patience and time but no money. I wish you the best with finding a home for your machine and finding a new job. Thank you for keeping the dream alive!