PDA

View Full Version : CarveWright Projects at Aspire User Group

mtylerfl
03-27-2011, 01:47 PM
Hello,

I attended the Aspire Camp in Columbia, SC at Jim McGrew's cabinet shop this weekend and I had the privilege of being one of the guest speakers. My topic was about how I use Aspire extensively to create complete projects for CarveWright and for the Vectric company. I brought nine show-and-tell projects and they filled almost an entire table.

During the presentation, I displayed the design files of CarveWright and Vectric projects created with Aspire and pointed out how the various and powerful Aspire tools were indispensable during their creation. I was very pleased with the positive reaction/compliments/inquiries received regarding the projects! People were definitely impressed with what the CarveWright machine can do! Most CNC owners had no idea how useful and flexible the CarveWright is, so to be able to "show off" the CarveWright output was particularly pleasing.

The photo was taken during one of the breaks. That's me with the shiny head and Diet Coke at hand!

Deolman
03-27-2011, 02:22 PM
Kudos, Michael. Sure am glad you are part of my team. You have helped me with several projects.

dougmsbbs
03-27-2011, 02:36 PM
You DO stay busy, don't you, Michael? Do you even REMEMBER a life before the CarveWright? Lol.

mtylerfl
03-27-2011, 02:49 PM
You DO stay busy, don't you, Michael? Do you even REMEMBER a life before the CarveWright? Lol.

Ha! You mean there WAS life before CarveWright? I can't imagine it any other way!

Dhaffner
03-29-2011, 05:00 PM
Sounds like a good time! Congratulations!

mtylerfl
03-29-2011, 05:07 PM
Sounds like a good time! Congratulations!

Yes, it was fun - also a great "warm-up" for me for the upcoming CarveWright Conference! (Hey, I mentioned to Joe L. this morning how much I am looking forward to your presentation, Doug!)

lynnfrwd
03-29-2011, 05:46 PM
yes, it was fun - also a great "warm-up" for me for the upcoming carvewright conference! (hey, i mentioned to joe l. This morning how much i am looking forward to your presentation, doug!)

me too!!!!!...from both of you!!!!

Digitalwoodshop
03-29-2011, 06:57 PM
The Little Machine that COULD.....

Excellent Job Michael...

AL

rcdages
03-30-2011, 08:29 AM
Hello Michael,

CONGRATULATIONS, many times over.