PDA

View Full Version : I AM A CARVING GOD....FOR I HAVE MADE GRAPES !!!!!

Houndie dog
01-10-2007, 08:12 PM
I am really excited......Sears called today and said that my machine was here....... and it wasn't supposed to be here until the 17th. I set it up and proceeded to carve some beautiful grapes. I found out very quickly that hearing protection is a must. I had to shut it down because it was 8pm and decided to be a good neighbor. The first project ran 12 minutes.
Can't wait until this weekend so I can really spend some time learning this machine.
The only problem I had was I could not find the serial # to register. Guess I will call CW and let them help.

This is soooooooo cool !

Kurtsara
01-10-2007, 08:27 PM
The only problem I had was I could not find the serial # to register. Guess I will call CW and let them help.

This is soooooooo cool !

Fold the right side up and it should be under that towards the back

Houndie dog
01-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Here is my first carving (like I did it right ? ...LOL) on some MDF.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d85/grant10/IMGP0241.jpg

Ron Smith
01-11-2007, 04:28 PM
[quote="Houndie dog"]Here is my first carving (like I did it right ? ...LOL) on some MDF.]

Congrats ... you'll have a lot of fun (as well as frustration) as you learn how to use the machine. The one thing I have learned in the year plus that I have had mine ... always call CarveWright at the moment a problem starts. I learned the hard way by trying to figure some things out myself. The technicians there will walk you through it step by step. Now I have a pretty thorough knowledge of the machine and am able to do more to fix the little issues that arise. Have fun and keep posting pictures.

Ron