PDA

View Full Version : Wow! What a difference.

dougmsbbs
03-25-2011, 02:51 PM
Decided to fire up my old machine while I wait for parts to get here for my new one. I can not believe the difference in the noise between the two models! The old one is AT LEAST twice as noisy!
The new machine you had to be in the shop for it to bother you. The old one, well, there's no safe room in the house. The wife came down and asked what was going on, and she normally doesn't even know when I'm carving from her craft room.
Not sure they are all like this, but I like!

Just had to say something....

lynnfrwd
03-25-2011, 03:35 PM
Can we rename this thread?....Is the CarveTight Really Quieter? or How loud is the machine? or I heard the CW was noisy; not any more.

Oh wait, no need....i got all of the search words in there!!

You and AskBud have been a marketing person's godsend today with praise on the attributes of the new CarveWright Version C!

Huh, got another search word in there!

atauer
03-25-2011, 03:45 PM
Jeez lynn....

Think you could add anymore search words in there?

Doug,

Good to hear that you are enjoying the new machine. It is significantly quieter than the A and B model machines that have the quick change. A lot quieter and a lot sturdier. Now, if it would design the projects itself, clean itself, and finish the projects itself, we would be set! You could carve a mug and finish it, then sit back and enjoy a few beers from said mug while the machine carves even more...

Glad your enjoying the new machine.