PDA

View Full Version : OK... a Dozen New Posts... And NO Troubleshooting Posts....

Digitalwoodshop
03-25-2011, 12:49 AM
OK... a Dozen New Posts.... And NO Troubleshooting Posts.... I feel like the MAYTAG SERVICE MAN......

Just a Testament to the Increasing Reliability of the Machine.... I "C"....:rolleyes:

AL

Smoken D
03-25-2011, 09:11 AM
My thing-a-ma-jig began turning in a counter-clock-wise maken the watch-ya-ma-call-it rotate which it never done before. Then suddenly a light came on which I never saw before causing a carve which I never in my life created? Suddenly a wire, red in color, appeared on the touchem plate creating a spark, blue in color creating a spark which acted like a plasma cutter which did that strange carve. Then a 3"x3/4" bold fell out near that shaft thing. I just can't seem to get any gears ta move after taken a 34" Louieville Slugger wrench to it. Any ideas what the heck went wrong, I can't figure it out??? PLEASEEE HELP!!!

Digitalwoodshop
03-25-2011, 10:51 AM
And then he woke up from the bad dream..... LOL......

The original:

ACHTUNG! ALLES LOOKENSPEEPERS!
Das computermachine ist nicht fuer gefingerpoken und mitten grabben.
Ist easy schnappen der springen werk, blowenfusen und poppencorken mit spitzensparken.
Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen.
Das rubbernecken sichtseeren keepen das cotten-pickenen hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das blinkenlichten.

My translation:

Attention all you onlookers!
The computer is not for poking with your fingers or grabbing with your hands.
It is easy to snap the spring works, blow the fuses with popping sounds and spitting sparks everywhere.
It is not for use by dummies.
You rubberneckers and sightseers must keep your cotten-picken hands in your pockets; just relax and watch the blinking lights.

LOL...

cnsranch
03-25-2011, 03:53 PM
Hey, AW - been meaning to ask you -

How do you get anything done with both of your index fingers messed up?

Wait for it......

Every Chief I ever met had one index finger permanently crooked from holding a coffee cup, and the other sticking straight out from pointing all the time.

dougmsbbs
03-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Al, we had that posted on the wall in the maintenance shop where I used to work. It was fun watching the office weenies move their lips while they tried to sound it out.
As I recall right under that was a picture of a industrial boiler with the back half of an elephant sticking out of it, and the words 'There is NO normal day in maintenance'.

Digitalwoodshop
03-25-2011, 04:37 PM
As for the Crooked Fingers... They aid in my one finger typing I learned before I became a Chief on a old IBM Selectric.... The Curve is perfect.... LOL.... And perfect for wrapping around the Heat Press Handle like I did this afternoon for 3 hours making $600.00 in Tags...

My Buddy Tim MacDonald, who is helping me with marketing the Fire Tags, opened a AccountabilityTag.com Facebook page for me today. I started one but just didn't understand it and didn't have the time for it so it was deleted today.... I would much rather be HERE.... So stop by the Facebook page and say HI... I post under AL Ursich.

AL