PDA

View Full Version : Unfortunately, selling my machine... any offers?

karossii
03-22-2011, 01:57 AM
I have recently been through a separation, which was almost a divorce, and now is back to a separation and we're working on things. As part of all of these complications to my life, I have lost both the space to work in, and the free time to work on any projects.

I have a few dozen or so hours on my machine, not much at all. I have the 11 bit set, which have never seen use at all (only the two free bits I received with the machine have been used) - of course I will include all the bits. I also have the scanning probe, which has never been used; but unfortunately I did register the software for it (and have used it a lot)... and it is no longer transferable.

I have cut the clear cover to fit in one of RingNeckBlues' dust collector adapters, which I'll gladly include with the machine. I made a very clean cut with my table saw, and it should be no issue for anyone who uses DC.

If you live nearby or are not afraid of the extra shipping costs, I will also gladly sell my dust collector and the 4" hose; it does a great job!

I am North of Denver, CO (Northglenn, to be more specific). If you can pick it up from somewhere nearby, it would probably be easier than having to ship it all; but as long as you're willing to pay for shipping, I will take the time to make sure it is all packed and shipped properly. In fact, if you're within 40 or 50 or so miles of me, I'll bring it to you!

I've seen used and refurbished units go for as little as $600 (usually with minor problems), and for as much as $1,400 - I'd prefer offers of at least $1,000 - but I'm open to anything at this point. I'm not desperate to sell, but it would be nice to free up some storage space sometime in the near future.

Thanks!

~ Ken

jmccarty0341
04-03-2011, 08:32 PM
are you still selling i am intested in all of it if so i would also like a shipping qoate to area code 42303 thanks

jmccarty0341
04-03-2011, 08:45 PM
email me with any answer at jmccarty0341@yahoo.com

jmccarty0341
04-03-2011, 08:46 PM
if you are still selling contact me jmccarty0341@yahoo.com

karossii
04-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Just sent you an email, thanks for the interest!

rockflier
04-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Ken, how many hours on the machine? Sandpaper or rubber belts?

karossii
04-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Sandpaper belts, and the machine is packed in its original box and in storage, so don't have the exact # of hours, but I'd safely estimate under 50... have only carved 3 tests and 5 projects on it, varying from 2 to 10 hours each carve. If you're serious about buying it, I can get it out of storage and unpack it to get an exact hour count (and the serial #, etc.)!

karossii
04-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Oh, and it is a B model machine; I do remember that much of the serial #...

quarrydesigns
04-04-2011, 05:59 PM
42303... Not far from my neighborhood 42286