PDA

View Full Version : Need a Seagull pattern,,

ktjwilliams
03-18-2011, 08:18 AM
Need a Seagull pattern, Can anyone help with this.. Hopefully someone out there has a file that their willing to share.. I find that people round here are very very helpful.. As I'm learning the machine, and create new patterns, I will be sharing.. Up to this point I've only been doing simple stuff.. I did correct a problem on my machine... I trimmed the sandpaper belt on the keyboard side of the machine, leaving bout 3/8 space from that edge. Now there is no roll under of the belt. It has not caused any problem and works just fine..

cnsranch
03-18-2011, 08:51 AM
There's one or two in the Pattern Sharing Depot - pretty good ones, in fact.

bjbethke
03-18-2011, 03:30 PM
Need a Seagull pattern, Can anyone help with this.. Hopefully someone out there has a file that their willing to share.. I find that people round here are very very helpful.. As I'm learning the machine, and create new patterns, I will be sharing.. Up to this point I've only been doing simple stuff.. I did correct a problem on my machine... I trimmed the sandpaper belt on the keyboard side of the machine, leaving bout 3/8 space from that edge. Now there is no roll under of the belt. It has not caused any problem and works just fine..
I have a gull pattern, it's more like a drawing. The mpc is too large to post.

Kenm810
03-18-2011, 03:53 PM
I remembered this one from awhile back

ktjwilliams
03-18-2011, 05:59 PM
Thank U very much.. I searched the CW store for the seagull and it returned 0 items.. Again Thx Much !!!! Luv this forum !!!

TerryT
03-18-2011, 06:15 PM
I just searched the pattern depot and got 3 results.

ktjwilliams
03-20-2011, 07:23 AM
Thx Terry.... U forced me to check again and see why U found 3 and I found none.... So after the 2nd page popped up I searched again and found 3.. Actually 2, one was a Tern... Hmmmm... Was it me or was the server down.... Most likely me...