PDA

View Full Version : newb w/ positive post for carvewright

DKD
03-16-2011, 12:30 AM
I have been exited about the posibilities of the carvewright since I first saw it online about 2 years ago.

I read so many negative post in varioius places that I was scared to make the purchase.

Well I finaly bought one and was so nervous to make my first carve. It totaly exceeded my hopes, performed great and I was instantly a satisfied customer.

Just wanted to testify to the fact that these machines work as advertised, if not better.

Ike
03-16-2011, 02:17 PM
I have been exited about the posibilities of the carvewright since I first saw it online about 2 years ago.

I read so many negative post in varioius places that I was scared to make the purchase.

Well I finaly bought one and was so nervous to make my first carve. It totaly exceeded my hopes, performed great and I was instantly a satisfied customer.

Just wanted to testify to the fact that these machines work as advertised, if not better.

Welcome to the forum, read up on all the tips and tricks and maintenance of the machine. Plus always ask questions! I hope you never will have any issues, but you will and the first thing to do is not panic! Everything can be fixed!

Ike

Digitalwoodshop
03-16-2011, 02:21 PM
WELCOME !!!!!

Good Luck,

AL

lynnfrwd
03-16-2011, 03:10 PM
Welcome to the forum. I know those old negative reviews are hard to swallow. Most are on the older A & B model machine and not the new Version C. Many times the consumers where not well enough informed before purchase about what they were getting and what their responsibilities were as far as preventative maintenance and proper use. Not that there weren't issues and things that LHR had to learn as well, but many times customers would think the machine was broke because of closed cover switch failures and did not realize it was an easy fix caused by dust; a nemesis & child of the CW. LHR has done a much better job of providing instructional & support materials and improved our Customer Service.

Our best customers are those that do their research first! And I see you found the forum, so you are well on your way to becoming a Carvoholic!

cestout
03-16-2011, 04:26 PM
I have been doing this for over 3 years, and I am still amazed by the stuff that I find can be done if you really explore with the designer program. A well equipped shop is also a real asset.
Clint

badger2424
03-18-2011, 09:22 PM
Welcome DKD! Glad to have you in the family. I have a reconditioned A model and worked through alot of problems, before things worked right and the machine worked to my satisfaction, mainly from the guys from the forum. Just finished a 9 1/2 hour carve with no problems, even walked out and let the machine run for 4hrs (which I don't suggest) to coach golf for the high school team, I felt so confident the CW could work its magic. The negative responses are from people who can't acquire success because they don't have the patience to hang around long enough to find it. Stick with it and let us know if we can help.