PDA

View Full Version : Track roller

eaglegolfj
03-15-2011, 07:51 PM
Get everything going and it says check trackin roller. The o-ring looks good and it spins freely I dont understand what I need to check.

henry1
03-15-2011, 08:35 PM
Is your board nice and square or not warp if you put the board back in make sure your guid is against your board

eaglegolfj
03-15-2011, 08:49 PM
Is your board nice and square or not warp if you put the board back in make sure your guid is against your board

Yeah its good and square and no warping. I try to check those things before getting on here and sounding like a duffus. LOL still learning about this thing. Im useing HDPE (high density polyeythylene) for a lithopane, I have used it before and worked fine. I put tape on the roller side so it would not slide on it because the surface is slick. Also on the carve side for the sensor to pick up. I just put a new power card in the thing, all the connections are tight and good. I dont know if that has anything to do with it.

b.sumner47
03-15-2011, 09:05 PM
Make sure the right side adjuster is square. Capt Barry

eaglegolfj
03-17-2011, 10:08 PM
Found the problem, after more investigation I found the O-ring was old there was only one it looks like a place for two so i put two on there and it worked fine.
Except now my flex shaft receptacle is fudged up. The ball in there is now M.I.A. so i guess ill be buying a new one tomorrow. Thanks for the tips on things to look at though guys.

SharonB
03-18-2011, 12:10 AM
Eaglegolfj.....You can always use a B-B for the missing ball. If you don't have one maybe one of your neighbors has a B-B gun and will give you one.

eaglegolfj
03-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Thanks sharon i will keep that in mind next time it happens, but already bought a new one.