PDA

View Full Version : Creating oval for sign

mr1234
03-15-2011, 09:41 AM
Have tried to create for some time the oval boarder on a sign to be highlighted. Can not get the outside to have a curve, al ways comes up with a straight line and/or hides the inner parts of the sign. The inner edge does not have the rounds that I see on signs. Need a pattern for this object, challenged on the computer to get this completed. Any help is greatly appreciated.

gregsolano
03-15-2011, 09:55 AM
I probably wont be the one to help you, I am a newbie, but your chance of getting help would be better if you posted the project or a picture or drawing of what you are trying to achieve.

Greg

Kenm810
03-15-2011, 10:15 AM
Here's one you can play around with that I made by using the CW Designer Blur tool on a couple of line drawn ovals
I did in Paint.Net's free graphic software

cnsranch
03-15-2011, 10:25 AM
Here's a couple I've made....

mr1234
03-16-2011, 03:17 AM
Thanks cnranch for the ptn, now I can finish the open sign for my father! Thanks kenm, I don't quite understan what happen? But the picture you sent I cant use, it won't let me work with it like the ptn I asked for. And greg I've found just ask and some one will help, no matter were you put the post! Thanks again guys for the response.