PDA

View Full Version : Can't access all forum areas.

Mikewiz
03-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Hey,

Why can't I access all forum areas? I can't access any areas from VBCMS Comments.
I tried to read "Tip of the week #2" and "CarveWright Conference-2011" When I click it, it says you don't have permission to access this forum. When I try to enter VBCMS Comments section all together I get the following message:"Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator (http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/contactus.htm)". There have been other areas in the past, but I don't know which ones they are. Thanks Mike

Digitalwoodshop
03-12-2011, 08:04 AM
It is a pay area, part of the Carvers Club or something like that. I can't see it either.

That's Life. Have and Have Nots....

AL

chebytrk
03-12-2011, 08:10 AM
It is a pay area, part of the Carvers Club or something like that. I can't see it either.

That's Life. Have and Have Nots....

AL

............. and "Wish you could Have" .... ; )

Mikewiz
03-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Thanks AL for clearing this up for me. Just thought it was a problem with the forum.

Ducky63
03-12-2011, 08:30 AM
Good Morning All. I have tried to look at them also but can't get in & AL I'm a Carvers Club member, so it can't be that. Have a great week-end every one.

lynnfrwd
03-12-2011, 08:55 AM
The vBCms article issue is a bug with vBulletin the software that runs the forum. It is in no way a tights issue or paid section. It just announces that a new article is posted on the Carvers Corner HOME page.

Capt Bruce
03-12-2011, 10:44 AM
Thanks LYNNFRWD,
As usual crystal clarity. An announcement of an article we can see on the Home page so we're not missing anything. Now if only the Government could practice that kind of transparency.

Digitalwoodshop
03-12-2011, 01:37 PM
Another W A G from AL..... WRONG Again GUESS..... WAY.... Wrong Again You "ID Ten Tango"....

Thanks for clearing that up too.... I thought it was the Pay WAY.... But was WAY Off....

Thanks,

AL