PDA

View Full Version : Sponsorship Suggestions

lynnfrwd
03-09-2011, 10:41 AM
If we can find sponsors, we can possibly lower the cost or provide additional benefits.

Any suggestions, let us know.

Digitalwoodshop
03-09-2011, 11:45 AM
Any Raffles planned? Anyway Non Attenders can get in on the Raffle..... Like a MACHINE???

Can I hear $20.00 Tickets.....

AL

Ike
03-09-2011, 12:16 PM
If we can find sponsors, we can possibly lower the cost or provide additional benefits.

Any suggestions, let us know.

I would think LHR would have more pull with asking then little ol' us? I would suggest Sears, Lowes, Amazon.com, Ace and any other companies that sell the CW/CC and would be to their advantage. Then at the conferences demo both CC and CW with the sponsors well displayed. Then each company could offer a special that can be obtain only from attending the event.

Just a thought, plus like Al suggested maybe raffling a machine.

Ike

lynnfrwd
03-09-2011, 12:29 PM
I would think LHR would have more pull with asking then little ol' us? I would suggest Sears, Lowes, Amazon.com, Ace and any other companies that sell the CW/CC and would be to their advantage.

Those three are on our list, but I'm not holding my breath!

Ike
03-09-2011, 12:57 PM
Those three are on our list, but I'm not holding my breath!

These days I don't hold my breath on anything!

Ike

fwharris
03-09-2011, 03:02 PM
How about VectorArt3D?

Old Salt
03-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Invite other companys that sell to you or us and give their sales pitch for their product and charge them a small fee for space and time. I' thinking sanding, staning, painting wood and plastic reps.

dougmsbbs
03-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Very good idea, Old Salt! That way everyone could learn new finishing tips from the pro's, in person. I love it.

chebytrk
03-09-2011, 05:45 PM
OK so the maker of paints/stains that SharonB uses needs to sponsor her (all expenses paid trip ) so she can come down and show us some of her awesome painting techniques. Now that would be "coolamundo"! : )