PDA

View Full Version : Error E34-0204

plaz
02-27-2011, 09:17 PM
I started a new project but keep getting a error code E34-0204.Then it tells me to press stop. Tried to start it 4 more time's ?
Anyone have a answer?
Thanks

Deolman
02-27-2011, 10:11 PM
You can go here:

http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/maintenance.htm

for a list of error codes.

plaz
02-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Does anyone know how to fix back roller fault?????

lynnfrwd
02-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Search "stuck roller" or "back roller".

Ike
02-28-2011, 06:17 PM
Plaz, I sent you a PM

Ike

marthamaciuk
06-22-2011, 09:00 PM
I am having the same issue the e34-0204 error i am not to clear on how to fix this one.

dan

AskBud
06-22-2011, 09:49 PM
The following is from the Trouble Shooting Guide - PDF, linked below:

E34 - Back Roller Fault (Normal)

While searching for the back edge of the board, the machine is waiting for the back roller to
release and then activate the board sensor to find the edge. The “Back Roller Fault” occurs when
the front roller releases before the back roller indicating that the back roller is actually stuck. Go
to the “Stuck Compression Roller” message section above to troubleshoot. (On page #22)

Stuck Compression Roller Message

Description of Issue

During operation machine can report that one of the two sprung loaded compression rollers is
stuck. This occurs when the sensors that monitor the compressed/released state of the roller is
reporting an unexpected state. See a detailed description of this mechanism in the
Troubleshooting section of the CarveWright Operator’s manual.

Possible Causes

The stuck roller error can be caused by: dust preventing the roller from returning to the released
state, a twisted or warped board, a misaligned roller sensor, a board that is thinner than .5”, or
even a bad roller sensor.

Troubleshooting Steps

1. Verify that the board is thicker than .5”.
2. Check the roller state in the sensor check menu. Remove the workpiece, turn the machine
ON, and navigate to the Configurations Menu from the CarveWright Main Menu by using
the up/down arrows or pressing the “0” (Options) key on the keypad. Navigate to, or select
key “7”, Sensor Check. Use the up/down arrows to find menu items titled Front Roller and
Back Roller. With no board inserted they should both read Released.
3. If one of the rollers says Compressed even with no board loaded, reach into the machine
through the open cover and lift and release each of the rollers by hand watching to see if
the LCD screen indicates that the state of the roller has changed. A faint clicking should be
heard as the roller goes from Released to Compressed. Blow air underneath the rubber
washers that shield the end of the roller. (Picture in page#22)
4. If none of the above steps solves the issue consult CarveWright.
AskBud
http://www.carvewright.com/2010CWweb/service/Maintenence/Troubleshooting_Guide.pdf

unitedcases
06-23-2011, 02:19 PM
Loosen the back roller a bit, keypad side most important, and blow out the dust that is trapped up in there. You will find this is something you need to do on a regular basis.

geno147
08-29-2011, 03:29 PM
No longer a good link