PDA

View Full Version : Harley simalarity and skull needed

Azbear
02-22-2011, 04:28 PM
I've been out for a while. I'm looking for a ptn of the "title" subject matter.

Anyone have any?

bjbethke
02-22-2011, 09:29 PM
I've been out for a while. I'm looking for a ptn of the "title" subject matter.

Anyone have any?

Not sure what you are looking for, but here is a Harley and a skull in the same image.

Azbear
02-23-2011, 08:01 AM
Thanks for getting back to me.

Wow, did you make these. Very nice. I am looking for a meaner looking biker full face skull. If this one had a jaw, it just might be the one.

I can be pm'd if the patterns are not to be publicized.

Not sure what you are looking for, but here is a Harley and a skull in the same image.

bjbethke
02-23-2011, 09:13 AM
Thanks for getting back to me.

Wow, did you make these. Very nice. I am looking for a meaner looking biker full face skull. If this one had a jaw, it just might be the one.

I can be pm'd if the patterns are not to be publicized.
I can't send images in the PM function, If you PM me your e-mail I will be able to send you a good pattern, since 2007 I have over 5000 patterns stored on CD's and DVD's, I have lots of skull patterns.

I make my patterns with images that are 300DPI so most of them are too large to post on the Forum.

Azbear
02-23-2011, 10:12 AM
I sent a pm.

I can't send images in the PM function, If you PM me your e-mail I will be able to send you a good pattern, since 2007 I have over 5000 patterns stored on CD's and DVD's, I have lots of skull patterns.

I make my patterns with images that are 300DPI so most of them are too large to post on the Forum.

Azbear
04-26-2011, 08:41 AM
Any other skull designs out there? I'm looking for a front and back for 2 sided carve.
I sent a pm.

bjbethke
05-02-2011, 07:34 AM
Any other skull designs out there? I'm looking for a front and back for 2 sided carve.

It's hard to find an image of the front and back view, will a side image work?

bergerud
05-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Do you have the STL importer? If you do I have a 3D skull. (It seems that .stl is an invalid file for upload. Whats with that?)

bjbethke
05-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Do you have the STL importer? If you do I have a 3D skull. (It seems that .stl is an invalid file for upload. Whats with that?)

That's the way to go; you could also use the scanning probe!! If you can find a shrunken head. You could use the ZIP programs to upload files, but the CW forum will only let you upload files less than 1MB. I do not have the STL program, but you could also slice the 3D image and make a PTN from that. Once it is a PTN then others can use it, if it needs to be changed some day you need to post the MPW file, that file will only post as a Zipped file, less then 1MB. I take donations on my pattern CD/DVD's and I include the MPW file with the downloads. PM me with your e-mail, I will send you a sample on how I store my files. What program are you using to make your STL images?