PDA

View Full Version : Y-Stall and Board fault

dspadell
01-07-2007, 08:47 PM
First of all I am glad to finally get registered here. I hope you all here can help me with some problems I am encountering.

History:
First two projects worked great I love my machine but now we aren't as close. When I loaded my third project the machine sounded different, the RPMs seemed lower, then I got a Y axis stall 236. That symptom went away then my bit went wild. I stopped the machine checked everything, cleaned it and attempted to try the project again. The Y axis fault came back and I noticed the metal arm on the right side of the machine was trying to engauge but couldn't. After several attempts it worked one time and now the arm won't fully deploy, I keep getting the prompt to insert bit along with the board find fault 484.

I checked the forum and tried some of the fixes but no joy. Please help me someone. I do have an email to support and I also left a message. Everyone else has had great success with support I hope my experience is just as good.

Rick Devine
01-07-2007, 08:56 PM
dspadell,

My machine exhibited the same issues that you have. I had a different problem however. Carvewright sent me a pdf file that lists several steps that they recommend for correcting this problem. If they all fail, they want you to call them. This is only my second post so I hope the attachment works.....

BobHill
01-08-2007, 08:49 AM
Your PDF file came in just fine, Rick.

Bob