PDA

View Full Version : Herford

Lloyd
02-16-2011, 02:03 PM
Does anyone have a pattern for a herford cow, I have checked all sites that I know of and can't find any.

cnsranch
02-16-2011, 02:57 PM
Depot has a couple pretty good ones - a cow's a cow, right?

Go here and click on the paper clip, scroll down to the cows (they're alphabetical).

http://forum.carvewright.com/showthread.php?2046-Pattern-sharing-depot&highlight=depot

bjbethke
02-16-2011, 06:59 PM
Does anyone have a pattern for a herford cow, I have checked all sites that I know of and can't find any.

Will this work?

Lloyd
02-16-2011, 09:31 PM
The person that ordered the sign specified that he wanted a Herford on the sign. Thanks bjbethke I will try this and see if he will accept it.

Ike
02-16-2011, 10:36 PM
The person that ordered the sign specified that he wanted a Herford on the sign. Thanks bjbethke I will try this and see if he will accept it.

Lloyd, I have a full body hereford I will e-mail to you if you like. Just send a PM with your e-mail.

Ike

Lloyd
02-22-2011, 11:00 AM
Thanks Ike, sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I found a picture of one that I was able to convert to a pattern. with my wife's painting talent it truned out very good.

Ike
02-22-2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks Ike, sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I found a picture of one that I was able to convert to a pattern. with my wife's painting talent it truned out very good.
Lloyd, not a problem I am glad you were able to get your project finished!

Ike