PDA

View Full Version : Problem w/ merge/clip/cutpath

Shockur
02-13-2011, 09:53 AM
Hi guys, Probably a simple problem. Couldn't find an exact answer searching the forum. I'm combining 2 patterns...A fist and a couple of Lightning bolts. I merge additive them and then on the bolts I clip exclusive. Works fine. The picture needed more Umph though. So I drew a circle around them and made a cut path. The lightning bolts disappeared. Tried merging the circle with everything else. nothing. Messed with the cut depths and heights, nothing. Restarted design. Did circle first and followed with the rest. still nothing. Not sure what to try next. Any suggestions?

mtylerfl
02-13-2011, 02:19 PM
Hi guys, Probably a simple problem. Couldn't find an exact answer searching the forum. I'm combining 2 patterns...A fist and a couple of Lightning bolts. I merge additive them and then on the bolts I clip exclusive. Works fine. The picture needed more Umph though. So I drew a circle around them and made a cut path. The lightning bolts disappeared. Tried merging the circle with everything else. nothing. Messed with the cut depths and heights, nothing. Restarted design. Did circle first and followed with the rest. still nothing. Not sure what to try next. Any suggestions?

Hello,

You can upload your MPC (remove any commercial patterns first, and replace with non-commercial if necessary). This is actually in the wrong section of the Forum and probably won't be noticed/read by as many people as it should...you might want to post in the Software section or (not "and") the Techniques section for things like this. That way, a bunch more people are likely to notice your post and view your MPC to offer specific suggestions.