PDA

View Full Version : Dontcha just hate it

TerryT
02-10-2011, 06:09 PM
When you're just sitting around with too much time on your hands?

dbfletcher
02-10-2011, 06:13 PM
Thats pretty funny.. and Im even a cat person. Got three of the little critters running around my house. Scratch that.... "their" house... they just tolerate me living with them.

Ike
02-10-2011, 06:27 PM
I am sorry Terry, but THAT IS TERRIBLE!!!!!! I am teasing, but I love my kitties and I have 3! No dogs!!

Ike

TerryT
02-10-2011, 06:53 PM
Sorry guys. Ok here's one for you.
I was asked to make this as a gift for a very, very, big cat lover.

fwharris
02-10-2011, 06:54 PM
Way to much time on your hands Terry!!

Wife has 5 cats,, me - 1 dog.

TerryT
02-10-2011, 07:24 PM
Five cats!!?? Wow. When I first met Kathy she had the coolest cat, Tasha. When I went to visit Kathy the very first time her cat kept trying to get my attention. I admit I pretty much ignored it. That is, however, until it climbed up on the kitchen chair I was standing next to and took one good swat at my butt! From that day on, Tasha was the first one I said hello to when I came over.

TerryT
02-10-2011, 08:50 PM
By the way, the little dog on the first sign is Mugs the Boston terrorist.... ah I mean terrier. He belongs to one of our grand daughters, Myranda. My idea of a dog is SHERMAN. Sherman was a Rottweiler. He was about 160 pounds and had a 27 inch neck. Now THAT was a dog!

fwharris
02-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Five cats!!?? Wow. When I first met Kathy she had the coolest cat, Tasha. When I went to visit Kathy the very first time her cat kept trying to get my attention. I admit I pretty much ignored it. That is, however, until it climbed up on the kitchen chair I was standing next to and took one good swat at my butt! From that day on, Tasha was the first one I said hello to when I came over.

I say more than WOW some days myself.. And like Doug said, they do think they own the place but they do change their tone when I get my lab excited. Then you dont see any of them...

cnsranch
02-11-2011, 10:26 AM
Hey - now even I'm offended..........

Personally, cats happen to be my favorite.......

They taste like chicken.

dbfletcher
02-11-2011, 10:28 AM

They taste like chicken.

sooooooooooooooooooooo wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *smiley*

PCW
02-11-2011, 10:38 AM
OK fist off I'm sick weak and not thinking well today so please forgive me if you are offended. If you are the sensitive type I urge you not to open the attachment.

Saw this sick ad last week.

cnsranch
02-11-2011, 10:43 AM
Reminds me of a story….

Seems that there was this guy out hunting, and while cooking his lunch, Fish and Game came by and caught the fellow with an owl on the spit. Of course, F&G fined him, and set a court date.

At court, the guy was very respectful to the Judge, and quite repentant. After explaining to the Judge that he would never break the law, and that shooting and cooking an owl was a giant mistake – simply didn’t know any better, the Judge decided to let him off with a warning.

After delivering this incredibly light sentence, the Judge couldn’t resist asking the guy what owl tasted like.

The guy said “they’re really not bad at all, Judge – their meat isn’t quite as strong as an Osprey, but they’re much saltier than a Bald Eagle”.

He gets out in three to five.

atauer
02-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Way to much time on your hands Terry!!

Wife has 5 cats,, me - 1 dog.

Geez, I think we may be related Fwharris. I'm in the same boat. Wife has 5 terrorists, I mean cats, running around. My poor lab, she is outnumbered. Oh well, hopefully by the time summer starts, which down here could be in a couple weeks, my garage will be finished on the inside, and me and the dog can have some place to retreat to...

fwharris
02-11-2011, 12:08 PM

They taste like chicken.

What kind of sauce do you use?...... even sicker..(insert snicker) But Dan gets the MOST SICKER AWARD!

Jerry gets the best joke!

fwharris
02-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Geez, I think we may be related Fwharris. I'm in the same boat. Wife has 5 terrorists, I mean cats, running around. My poor lab, she is outnumbered. Oh well, hopefully by the time summer starts, which down here could be in a couple weeks, my garage will be finished on the inside, and me and the dog can have some place to retreat to...

Alex,

Yes we are related, must be twin brothers of different mothers..LOL.. And you are dead on about being "terroists" and your retreat!!!!

cnsranch
02-11-2011, 12:15 PM
What kind of sauce do you use?

Really don't need to sauce 'em if you use a good rub (now, don't go there).

earlyrider
02-11-2011, 04:03 PM
You should try Purrnaise or Winchester Sauces!
Ron

wasacop75
02-11-2011, 07:22 PM
Try them on a grill with mayo.. keeps them from burning and sticking.

Capt Bruce
02-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Well this thread confirms that I'm hanging out with a crew of pretty sick little lizards here that all enjoy this hobby.

Personally, a Pomeranian, one Bichon Frise and a cat that knows he is without doubt the Alpha Dog of the pack.

Ike
02-11-2011, 09:04 PM
I am through with you guys! Remember DOG is on some menus! Ok cats for tacos! But I am still through with you guys!

Ike

fwharris
02-11-2011, 09:09 PM
I am through with you guys! Remember DOG is on some menus! Ok cats for tacos! But I am still through with you guys!

Ike

I bet you will be back!!!

PCW
02-12-2011, 06:35 AM

Ike

LOL.... In all fairness let's not forget about the popular Chinese dishes.

earlyrider
02-12-2011, 10:50 AM
After my St. Bernard had passed away, I told friends my walking food storage had died. She could have fed a family of four for some time!
In reality, she was a walking food inhaler, and landmine producer.
Ron

cnsranch
02-12-2011, 11:14 AM
I bet you will be back!!!

Ike's like bad chili - he just keeps coming back on you.

Ike, I'm yanking your chain - don't get all sloppy on me.

Ike
02-13-2011, 11:45 AM
Ike's like bad chili - he just keeps coming back on you.

Ike, I'm yanking your chain - don't get all sloppy on me.

I am still through with you guys!!! :) And Jerry okay Dad!!! Hey I am kidding I am not really through with you guys!

Ike