PDA

View Full Version : Strange emails from LHR

dbfletcher
02-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Anyone else get emails today from LHR for things they ordered months ago?? I ordered Conforming vectors and dxf importer back in Nov. And I just get meesages that my orders have been completed. I did recieve the software downloads months ago... odd?!?!

PCW
02-05-2011, 01:17 PM
Yes

You have received this notification from CarveWright (http://store.carvewright.com/) because you are a registered user or you or some other registered user requested some information for you from our store.
Dear Mr. XXXXXXXXXX,
Your order has been completed successfully.

Order id:

#XXXXX
Order date:

11-30-2010 11:26:31

Conforming Vectors

Software Serial Number:
Serial # 1: XXXXXXXXXXX$44.99

lynnfrwd
02-05-2011, 01:37 PM
We all go through this about every three months. Accounting is doing some house cleaning. You are not being recharged.

Capt Bruce
02-05-2011, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the reassurance Lynn,

Had just received one of those messages myself for a pattern ordered, received and licensed several months ago. I appreciate knowing no action is necessary. We do appreciate your prompt responses when someone inquires what's going on inside the castle walls in Texas.

SteveEJ
02-05-2011, 06:35 PM
Yea.. But they are dirtying our houses!! lol

Add me to the list..

DocWheeler
02-06-2011, 10:27 AM
I got an email for Conforming Vectors ordered in December.
I had forgotten about it, never got the License - how do I get it?

lynnfrwd
02-06-2011, 10:33 AM
I sent you a PM with your activation code.

PCW
02-06-2011, 10:50 AM
I sent you a PM with your activation code.

Damn girl don't you ever take a break..... They don't pay you enough.. Good Job! [insert thumps up here]

lynnfrwd
02-06-2011, 11:03 AM
LOL...well, I was at home on Friday due to icy roads and didn't put in my FULL 8 hours, so I don't mind. Computer is on at the dining room table, so I keep stopping by to check up on you guys.

Digitalwoodshop
02-06-2011, 12:29 PM
I got some of the Completion notices too... Didn't alarm me as I have seen the delayed notices before.

Lynn, We appreciate your presence on the Forum and your feedback and help.

With Joe checking in on the Forum from time to time, I am sure he appreciates the hard work you put in here as do WE as a Forum Community.

Thanks,

AL