PDA

View Full Version : machine value

davidbf
02-04-2011, 10:19 AM
I have a craftsman compucarve with the C-1 Capisitor broken on the X-Termination board.
There is a full set of bits with extras, 2 smart cards and a extra set of traction belts.
I think the machine has about 130 hours on it. LHR refurbished it and I used it for less than an hour before the capisitor wire broke.
Can someone tell me what a fair price would be ? If anyone is interested in it reply to
df30452@gmail.com subject line CARVER

davidbf

dbfletcher
02-04-2011, 10:31 AM
I have a craftsman compucarve with the C-1 Capisitor broken on the X-Termination board.
There is a full set of bits with extras, 2 smart cards and a extra set of traction belts.
I think the machine has about 130 hours on it. LHR refurbished it and I used it for less than an hour before the capisitor wire broke.
Can someone tell me what a fair price would be ? If anyone is interested in it reply to
df30452@gmail.com subject line CARVER

davidbf

The biggest problem with a non-working machine is that even though you are telling us what the problem is, there is no way to really determine if that is the ONLY problem. In the past, non-working machines were mostly sold as "parts" machines. Generally in the $200-$400 range. If you fix it so it is back in working order, you can ask for more. But even with working machines we saw them in the price range of $500-$700 on average. Good luck!