PDA

View Full Version : Holy Smokes!!!!!

atauer
02-02-2011, 09:55 AM
Hey guys and gals,

I was doing a little web browsing this morning, and stumbled upon this article on a site called "English Russia". The site is basically a group of people that take news from Russia and then translate the articles into English. The articles are almost always interesting, showing the different lifestyles of the Russian culture.

This particular article caught my eye. Just as a note, all of this was done by hand, and not by a CNC machine.

http://englishrussia.com/index.php/2011/02/02/amazing-woodcarving-master/#more-34941

Deolman
02-02-2011, 11:56 AM
Wow! That is almost as good as my CarveWright.

Frederick_P
02-02-2011, 05:31 PM
Incredible work. I wonder how many hours it took and how much he was able to get paid for all that time. Artists frequently undervalue their time because of their passion for their art. I am sure it is much better than any CNC result.

Capt Bruce
02-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Some amazing hand carved scenes. Can you imagine how many hours went into some of those village and market views? Thanks

CarverJerry
02-02-2011, 07:33 PM
Those are so cool. I would like to see some things like that done on the CW. Like the market place and other people gatherings. Thanks for showing us that.

CJ